Taking time out to write this short but very important post. As of now, most of you must have heard of the missing Air Asia Jet #QZ8501. Please click on the link here to know more about it. But allow me to request all my readers regardless of your spiritual or religious belief to please say a prayer for those on board the said flight and their family. If you are Buddhist you can say at least one full mala or as many as you can of the following mantras:
- Mantra of the Bodhisattva of Compassion: OM MANI PADME HUM
- Mantra of the Medicine Buddha: TADYATHA OM BHEKANDZYE BHEKANDZYE MAHA BHEKANDZYE RADZA SAMUGATE SOHA
- Mantra of the Amitabha Buddha: OM AMI DEWA HRIH
- Mantra of Ksitigarbha Buddha: OM AH KSITIGARBHA THALENG HUM
- Mantra of Nyamgyalma Buddha: OH BHRUM SOHA OM AMARITA AYUR DADI SOHA
I also personally would like to commend the owner of Air Asia, Tony Fernandes, for handling the said matter as well as the tragic incident allows it to be handled. He’s definitely on top of everything and he has shown great sensitivity and care for the people involved.
You can read more about it here.