Just recently I was talking about my reader BM. Regular readers of this blog may remember BM because I have written about her several times. Although she has received her Vajrapani Ruel, Surangama Mantra Amulet, I have written mostly about her compassion and generosity to other people.
Today, I would like to write a short post about her again. As mentioned I was recently talking to BM, and BM strikes me as somebody who can afford luxury brands like Prada, Hermes, Louis Vitton, etc. She can very well afford said brands because being a successful businesswoman (she has a salon business, a spa, garments which gets big projects, she also real estate and by real estate she has a building where she rents out commercial spaces), and she can very easily justify buying them by saying that she has to project a certain image to her clients. But she didn’t’ buy those luxurious brands. Why? Because she said it’s not fair to have those ridiculously expensive luxurious brands while some people continue to suffer. She said she would rather share that extra money with her staff than spend all those money for a single bag.
No wonder she is very lucky!
You may also want to read my other posts about BM.
- Devastating Feng Shui Blunder Didn’t Affect the People Living in the Said House: A Story Of A Good Person With Good Karma!
- Unexpected High Sales Attributed to the Surangama Mantra Amulet.
- What’s Even More Powerful or Important than Feng Shui or an Amulet?
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How Small.
- Is There Winning in Losing?
- Do Not Worry Too Much…Be Positive…Be Good.
- The Dreadful and Strong Five Yellow Star: Other Ways to Curb It (2) – Give Until It Hurts!
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email email@example.com