Today, allow me to share with you a story about a former colleague who was being haunted only during the Hungry Ghost Month. The weird thing about this is that she is not Chinese and was not even familiar with the concept of Hungry Ghost Month, and mind you this happened more than 15 years ago when Filipinos might have heard of Feng Shui but are not aware of the Hungry Ghost Month or Ghost Month.
After not seeing Joyce for about a couple of years I suddenly got a call from her. She said she got my number from another former colleague and that she was not aware that I’m familiar with Feng Shui. She also said that it was another former colleague who told her to give me a call to ask for help. I have written about this colleague and he is the one who had buried dogs within their compound.
According to Joyce, once a year for several weeks she will see an image of two spirits in their house. She will see them on their window on their ground floor living room. Sometimes, they will just pass by or sometimes they seem to be looking for something. This is not something that happens everyday, but if it happens, it will happen often and will last for several weeks. She later said around 3 weeks to 5 weeks. Sometimes it will have several nights consecutively and sometimes it will happen once then several nights free of haunting then it will strike again.
There are times that when she goes home late, she will see these spirits outside their house seemingly wanting to get in. Sometimes she will see them in their garden. But she said lately (at the time that she consulted me) she sees them inside their house, and she was quite sure that those are the same spirits that haunts her every year.
She said that this has always bothered her but she cannot do anything because no one else seems able to see the spirits. And she contacted me because lately the spirits seems to be stronger and has moved inside their house. One time she saw them inside her parents’ room. Several times she saw them under the dining table, and what really scared her is that she often sees them inside her sick grandmother’s bedroom! As if this is not bothersome enough, the two spirits seems to be pulling her grandmother’s feet.
It was August when she called me and when she said that it happens only once a year for a period of several weeks, I knew then that it only happens during the Hungry Ghost Month. So I asked her whether it usually happens between July and September with slight variations. And she said yes. So it was easy to determine that those spirits were Hungry Ghosts.
I’m unable to communicate with spirits and neither am I an expert with this kind of matter. As to why they visit only during Hungry Ghost Month is obvious that they used to be humans who became Hungry Ghosts, but why that place and why are they only visible only to Joyce, that I cannot answer. However, the private nurse of Joyce’s grandmother claims that sometimes she can feel some presence in the room, and several times she seems to be awaken by something moving inside the room. Joyce’s grandmother can’t move. Several times also their house help and her mom claims to also feel some presence and sometimes they’ll hear a very faint moaning of anguish. So faint that they are not sure whether they heard something at all.
At that time the Vajrapani Ruel is not yet available, so the only thing that will definitely work for her situation is an image of Chung Kwei (also spelled as Chong Kwei, Chung Kui, Chong Kui, Zhong Kwei, Zhong Kui, Zhung Kwei, and Zhung Kui) made of high grade obsidian or gold or black jade. And so that’s what I gave her to use.
And according to Joyce since having Chung Kwei (one placed at their door and another one for her to wear) she has never seen the spirits again. That he was more than 15 years ago. To this day Joyce has kept Chung Kwei hanging in their living room and she has decided to constantly wear the her Chung Kwei pendant.
Please note that in getting a Chune Kwei it is only effective if it is made of high grade obsidian, gold, or black jade. A black tourmaline and onyx may work also. Lately there has been a proliferation of fake obsidian/onyx/black tourmaline Chung Kwei in Chinatown and in the malls.
TO UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT THE HUNGRY GHOST MONTH, HUNGRY GHOSTS, IT’S EFFECTS, RITUALS AND PROTECTION READ THE FOLLOWING HUNGRY GHOSTS SERIES:
- THE DREADED HUNGRY GHOST MONTH
- EFFECTS OF THE DREADED HUNGRY GHOST MONTH
- RITUALS TO APPEASE AND PROTECT ONESELF FROM THE HUNGRY GHOSTS
- PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE DURING THE HUNGRY GHOST MONTH
- THE FASCINATING STORY OF CHUNG KWEI, THE ULTIMATE CATCHER AND VANQUISHER OF DEMONS, HUNGRY GHOSTS, AND EVIL SPIRITS
- TAP INTO THE POWERS OF CHUNG KWEI TO BE PROTECTED FROM THE EFFECTS OF THE HUNGRY GHOST MONTH
- THE SURANGAMA MANTRA AMULET: BEYOND BEING AN EFFECTIVE PROTECTION AGAINST THE HUNGRY GHOST MONTH!
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAD TO UNDERGO A MEDICAL PROCEDURE THIS HUNGRY GHOST MONTH.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO START SOMETHING BIG THIS HUNGRY GHOST MONTH – BUSINESS DEAL!
- DON’T LOOK BEHIND YOU DURING THIS MONTH OF THE HUNGRY GHOST!
- MYTH BUSTER 31: PUTTING SALT IN AND AROUND THE HOUSE THIS HUNGRY GHOST MONTH WILL CREATE BAD LUCK.
- TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION THIS HUNGRY GHOST MONTH OF THE 2016 YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY!
- TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION THIS HUNGRY GHOST MONTH OF THE 2016 YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY – PART 2!
- Chant – A – Mantra (4): Effective Mantras to Chant During the Hungry Ghost Month!
- WHY THE 2016 OLYMPICS IN RIO DE JANEIRO IS PLAGUED WITH CONTROVERSIES AND ACCIDENTS?
- Recite – A – Sutra (7): Recite the Ullambana Sutra on the 15th Day of the 7th Lunar Month – How the Hungry Ghost Month is Not Just About Negative Energies – It Is Also Time to Change One’s Bad Fate to A Positive One!
- Hungry Ghost Month: A Quick Review and A Special Instruction for 2017!
- A Lunar Eclipse, A Solar Eclipse, and the Hungry Ghost Month: A Warning that We Should All Try To Keep Safe!
- A Special Amulet from Within for the Hungry Ghost Month: A Reader Shares Her Thought on How She Was Protected from One of the Worst Hungry Ghost Month We Ever Had.
- Protect Yourself from the Combined Effects of the Total Solar Eclipse and the Hungry Ghost Month!
- A Hungry Ghost Haunting and the Power of Chung Kwei!
YOU MAY WISH TO READ THE FOLLOWING ALSO:
- WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2014 HUNGRY GHOST MONTH AND MERCURY RETROGRADE
- PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE ILL EFFECTS OF THE 2014 HUNGRY GHOST MONTH AND MERCURY RETROGRADE
- CLARIFICATIONS ON THE POST ABOUT THE 2014 HUNGRY GHOST MONTH AND MERCURY RETROGRADE
- HELP STOP THE WORLDWIDE ILL EFFECTS OF THE 2014 HUNGRY GHOST MONTH
OR YOU CAN CLICK ON THE CATEGORY – KUWENTO TUNGKOL SA HUNGRY GHOST MONTH.
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org