Miracles do happen, I’m quite sure of that. And regardless of your religion, I think it is universal belief in all religions that miracles do happen. But I guess the problem is our interpretation of miracles.
You see most preachers; dharma masters, teachers or writers like me tend to talk about the very tangible miracles more often than those non – tangible miracles. For example, we will talk about the miraculous healing; the unexpected almost out – of – nowhere financial blessings, and the like. Why? Because these types of miracles are truly amazing and can easily be explained that they are miracles. But the truth is miracles happen more often than we realize, and the truth is they might not be as amazing (for the lack of a better term) than those miraculous healing, unexpected miraculous financial or wealth or money luck or blessing.
I know this because I know I’m guilty of frequently writing about these amazing miracles before. This was not malicious, I write, and I presume the preachers, the dharma masters, and other writers write about the amazing miracles because they are also ecstatic about it.
Lately, I do my best to write about ‘simple’ miracles to let people understand that miracles do happen. We just have to open our eyes to them, to see when a miracle happens. But looking to what I have written although it was not as much as a conscious effort that I should write about simple miracles, I realized that I always have tried to stay grounded and have my reader stay grounded because I have several articles that talks about simple miracle. I don’t remember all of them but some of them, including the more recent ones, are:
A Financial Blessing or Miracle for the Born – Again Christian Who Is Not A Believer of Amulets: How A Simple Miracle Turned A Woman into Believing That There Is Indeed Something with the Vajrapani Ruel!
- Is a simple story of how a young woman gets a miracle of being told that she can have commissions. Quite simple but they saw that because this was not something that was suppose to happen, then they know that it’s a miracle. She hasn’t received any money from it, but because a door opened for her to earn more then it must be a miracle.
- This is a story about a real estate consultant who realized that all the simple things that make her job easier are a miracle. And she was the one who told me that there are no simple miracles.
- A story of a woman who after getting the Vajrapani Ruel noticed that life seems to have gotten a little more difficult because people were leaving the company. It later turn our to be a cleansing process.
The Proof of the Pudding is in the Eating and Sometimes We Should Realize that Simple Can Be Quite Good: Some Vajrapani Ruel Miraculous Stories and the Lesson We Can Learn from the People Who Experienced Them.
- Focus on Toni of Bulacan who has a deep insight of what miracle really is.
- About people who experienced simple wealth blessings but has recognized the miracle in it.
- Is about the story of a businessman who in the end experienced a wonderful financial blessing but that is because he noticed right away the very first simple miracle he experienced.
- About a lady whose miracle has nothing to do with her wish but recognized the very simple miracle that happened that gave her hope.
I have another reader who claims that she hasn’t experienced a miracle from her Vajrapani Ruel. She is a 50 something married woman who is being constantly being beaten by her husband. She doesn’t have a money of her own, and it was only thru her daughter who works here in Manila that she was able to get her Vajrapani Ruel. Her wish is that for her to have a better life and that she will have her own money and that her husband will stop physically abusing her. When she said that she didn’t experienced any miracle from her Vajrapani Ruel, and mind you she gets to talk to me only by hiding from her husband, I offered to get it back and return her money. But for some reason she refused and wanted to hold on to her Vajrapani Ruel. I realized that she just needs to talk and needs somebody to listen to her. In the process of our communication she mentioned that her sister whom she has not talked to for quite some time contacted her when she found out from my reader’s daughter that she has no money of her own and that she is being physically abused by her husband. Her sister offered to get her and give her own small business. Lo and behold, she refused it. I ask her why, she said she really hasn’t talked to her sister for a long time so why would she help her. She was suspicious of her motives, and that she is praying her to Bodhisattva Vajrapani that her husband will change. You see, she has her miracle, only she refuses to see it because she is dictating what type of miracle she will have.
One of the things that I always tell my readers, especially those who requests for the Vajrapani Ruel and other amulets, is that – EXPECT A MIRACLE BUT DON’T DICTATE IT! – because by dictating the miracle, it will make you blind to the real miracle.
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email email@example.com