In the preceding post, I briefly talked about how it is not a good thing when you continuously see your dead relative after 49 days because chances are they became a hungry ghost.
However, they’re some exceptions to the rule.
In the earlier post, I said that once a person passed away his consciousness (soul/spirit) would reincarnate with 7 or 21 or 35 o 49 days. If they didn’t reincarnate on the 7th day, they will reincarnate on the 21st day, if not then on the 35th day, then again if not they will definitely reincarnate on the 49th day. I also said that they would most likely reincarnate as another human being or animal or even in the hells or hungry ghost. This statement is base on the Buddhist sutras.
An average person will most likely reincarnate as another human being or as animal. But if they’re so bad they might reincarnate in the hells. However, I also seem to notice that there are a number who reincarnate as hungry ghosts also. These are basically the ones that we feel like they’re still in the house continuously taking care of us.
But I also said that they are exceptions to the rule. Our consciousness can also reincarnate as heavenly beings, or as an Asura, or as an Arhat, Pratyekabuddhas, or Bodhisattvas or Buddhas.
In this article, allow me to focus on heavenly beings because this is more plausible than being reincarnated as an Asura or Arhat, or Pratyekabuddha! Much more to reincarnate as a Bodhisattva or Buddha!
In Buddhism, a person with a very good heart can reincarnate as a heavenly being, meaning they are beings that are in the heavens. Depending on the stage of their consciousness, as a heavenly being they may or may not reincarnate back as human beings again. But as heavenly beings, they exist in a cosmic world or another world that we cannot see, but they may see us.
It is possible that some human beings who passed away may reincarnate as a heavenly being. If they do, they can continue to watch over us, but don’t go thinking that most of our dead loved ones will turn out to be an heavenly being because it is quite a difficult ‘path’ to being a heavenly being.
A loved one who became a heavenly being will definitely not be felt in the house. They will not be guarding your house all the time and you will not see or feel them. They will not be walking on your peripheral vision, or still staying in their room. If that is the case they are hungry ghosts.
However, these heavenly beings will definitely watch over us. More than that whenever we feel like problems are overwhelming they will definitely make themselves felt so that they can continue to reassure us or help us feel better. They may also manifest in dreams and lead us to the right path. I would like to make it clear though that they will never appear in our dreams as a sad spirit or even crying one, they will always appear either happy or neutral and they will send signals of what one should do.
Occasionally we may physically see them but almost always as silhouette, but during those times, there will be no fear, and we will most likely have an overwhelming feeling of peace or reassurance especially at times when we have problems.
There are times also that they may appear as a butterfly or as a bird or we may smell them or smell a flower. But in these circumstances we will always get the feeling of peace or reassurance.
To put it simply, if you see the image of your dead relative often like once a year (believe me this is considered often enough) then chances are your relative became a hungry ghost. Thus dedicating to them the merits when you recite a sutra will help them have a better ‘life’.
What are the sure indications that they may have become heavenly beings:
- You dream about them only when you are extremely sad or in a very bad situation.
- During these dreams they give you a feeling of peace and reassurance that things will become better.
- If you see them, you see them in silhouette form and there is no sense of fear only peace, maybe happiness, and reassurance. You
- They may manifest as a butterfly, as a bird and again they will appear at that time you’re thinking about them, and you will know that it’s them. Again they only bring a feeling of peace and reassurance.
- They only manifest at a time when you need some reassurance or help. They won’t manifest just because you want to.
I dedicate this post to the mother of BM who surely has the manifestation of a heavenly being. Not to mention that it was confirmed by Guru Lama!
TO UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT THE HUNGRY GHOST MONTH, HUNGRY GHOSTS, IT’S EFFECTS, RITUALS AND PROTECTION READ THE FOLLOWING HUNGRY GHOSTS SERIES:
- THE DREADED HUNGRY GHOST MONTH
- EFFECTS OF THE DREADED HUNGRY GHOST MONTH
- RITUALS TO APPEASE AND PROTECT ONESELF FROM THE HUNGRY GHOSTS
- PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE DURING THE HUNGRY GHOST MONTH
- THE FASCINATING STORY OF CHUNG KWEI, THE ULTIMATE CATCHER AND VANQUISHER OF DEMONS, HUNGRY GHOSTS, AND EVIL SPIRITS
- TAP INTO THE POWERS OF CHUNG KWEI TO BE PROTECTED FROM THE EFFECTS OF THE HUNGRY GHOST MONTH
- THE SURANGAMA MANTRA AMULET: BEYOND BEING AN EFFECTIVE PROTECTION AGAINST THE HUNGRY GHOST MONTH!
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAD TO UNDERGO A MEDICAL PROCEDURE THIS HUNGRY GHOST MONTH.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO START SOMETHING BIG THIS HUNGRY GHOST MONTH – BUSINESS DEAL!
- DON’T LOOK BEHIND YOU DURING THIS MONTH OF THE HUNGRY GHOST!
- MYTH BUSTER 31: PUTTING SALT IN AND AROUND THE HOUSE THIS HUNGRY GHOST MONTH WILL CREATE BAD LUCK.
- TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION THIS HUNGRY GHOST MONTH OF THE 2016 YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY!
- TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION THIS HUNGRY GHOST MONTH OF THE 2016 YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY – PART 2!
- Chant – A – Mantra (4): Effective Mantras to Chant During the Hungry Ghost Month!
- WHY THE 2016 OLYMPICS IN RIO DE JANEIRO IS PLAGUED WITH CONTROVERSIES AND ACCIDENTS?
- Recite – A – Sutra (7): Recite the Ullambana Sutra on the 15th Day of the 7th Lunar Month – How the Hungry Ghost Month is Not Just About Negative Energies – It Is Also Time to Change One’s Bad Fate to A Positive One!
- Hungry Ghost Month: A Quick Review and A Special Instruction for 2017!
- A Lunar Eclipse, A Solar Eclipse, and the Hungry Ghost Month: A Warning that We Should All Try To Keep Safe!
- A Special Amulet from Within for the Hungry Ghost Month: A Reader Shares Her Thought on How She Was Protected from One of the Worst Hungry Ghost Month We Ever Had.
- Protect Yourself from the Combined Effects of the Total Solar Eclipse and the Hungry Ghost Month!
- A Hungry Ghost Haunting and the Power of Chung Kwei!
- Some Basic Questions About the Hungry Ghosts and the Hungry Ghost Month Answered (1): If You See Your Relatives Who Passed Away are They Considered As Hungry Ghost?
- Some Basic Questions About the Hungry Ghosts and the Hungry Ghost Month Answered (2): Are All Spirits of Our Dead Loved Ones that We See are Hungry Ghosts?
YOU MAY WISH TO READ THE FOLLOWING ALSO:
- WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2014 HUNGRY GHOST MONTH AND MERCURY RETROGRADE
- PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE ILL EFFECTS OF THE 2014 HUNGRY GHOST MONTH AND MERCURY RETROGRADE
- CLARIFICATIONS ON THE POST ABOUT THE 2014 HUNGRY GHOST MONTH AND MERCURY RETROGRADE
- HELP STOP THE WORLDWIDE ILL EFFECTS OF THE 2014 HUNGRY GHOST MONTH
OR YOU CAN CLICK ON THE CATEGORY – KUWENTO TUNGKOL SA HUNGRY GHOST MONTH.
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email email@example.com