Yes! I chant a lot of mantras everyday. And while at first it might seem quite tedious once you get the hang of it, it will be quite easy to chant even if there are a lot of mantras to chant. But don’t get me wrong, when I say quite easy it will still take you some time, and it is perfectly worth it to invest some time everyday because the blessings that we receive simply by chanting mantras is quite enormous. It is more powerful when one chants it under deep meditation, at a level where you are almost unaware of your surroundings. However, needless to say, mantras are powerful and depending on your faith simply uttering it a few times is bound to give you some blessings. How much more if you chant it 108x everyday!
Aside from the mantras of the 3 Main Buddhas (Amitabha Buddha, Shakyamuni Buddha, and Medicine Buddha) and the 4 Main Bodhisattvas (Bodhisattva Kuan Yin, Bodhisattva Ksitigarbha, Bodhisattva Samantabhadra, and Bodhisattva Majushri) and the Protector, Business and Career, Wealth Bodhisattvas (Bodhisattva Sangharama and Bodhisattva Vajrapani), I also chant the following mantras:
- NAMO DANG LIE XIA XIENG MI LO CHUN FO and OM MAITRI MAHĀ MAITRI MAITREYA SOHA (Mantra of the Future Buddha, Bodhisattva Maitreya) – Chanting the mantra of the Future Buddha, Maitreya Bodhisattva, who is also known as the Happy Buddha would shower with blessings of health and wealth. To understand him better you can read my post about him entitled: THE HAPPY FAT BUDDHA: A REPRESENTATION OF MAITREYA BUDDHA’S BLESSINGS.
- OM TARE TUTTARE TURE SOHA (Mantra of the Swift Liberator, Goddess Tara) – Chanting the mantra of Goddess Tara is really good specially when you encounter a lot of problems, because she is considered as the Swift Liberator because she liberates us from sufferings. To understand more about Goddess Tara please read the following articles: GODDESS TARA: THE MOTHER OF SWIFT LIBERATION and PAYING HOMAGE TO GODDESS TARA.
- OM DZAMBHALA DZALIN DRAYE SOHA (Mantra of the Buddhist Wealth Deity, Yellow Dzambhala) – Chanting the mantra of Yellow Dzambhala will shower us with enormous wealth blessings. To understand Yellow Dzambhala, you can check out the article I have written about him entitled, INCREASE YOUR WEALTH BY PAYING HOMAGE TO YELLOW DZAMBHALA!
You can also read other posts in the Chant – A – Mantra series:
- Chant – A – Mantra: A Reintroduction to the Wonderful Benefits of Chanting A Mantra.
- Chant – A – Mantra (2): When You Need Compassion, Wisdom, and Power!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3a): Daily Mantras to Chant!
- Chant – A – mantra (3b): Daily Mantras to Chant – The 4 Main Bodhisattvas of Chinese Buddhism!
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email email@example.com