Regular readers of this blog will know that I’m a firm believer of the power of gold. In fact, I have written about it several times, one of which is entitled THE IMPORTANCE OF WEARING JEWELRIES, wherein I talked about the wonderful Feng Shui effects of wearing gold, especially yellow gold, and Jade.
Today, allow me to share with you why it is important for us to wear gold this year. This is because the wealth or money element this year is metal, and while we have metal in this year’s Bazi or Paht Chee chart it is lower or earthly branch of the bazi and on top or Heavenly Stem is the element of Fire, which means Fire is stronger than the Metal element and so this will also destroy the Metal.
So secondary to the water element, we have to strengthen our metal element also to ensure the steady and strong wealth or money luck. We can do this by wearing gold. On top of it the two strongest negative flying stars this year are Flying Stars #2 and #5, both are subdued by metal, this is also the reason why it is important to wear gold because to strengthen it. If you notice, it is no coincidence why some of this year’s important cures are made of metal, specifically the Five Element Pagoda and the Kalachakra both of which are important for people who are born in the year of the Ox and Tiger, and all those whose bedroom or office are in the Northeast, and whose entrance is in the Northeast, furthermore also for those whose Kua numbers are 2, 6, 7, and 8.
But of course, if you’ve read my other post especially THE IMPORTANCE OF WEARING JEWELRIES, you will know that gold is not only important for this year, like jade it is something that each one of use should have.
Secondary to wearing the actual is wearing a Gold Rutilated Quartz or Pyrite but this is not going to be as effective as wearing real gold.
Again to better understand the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey it will be good to read all the forecast. I know it is quite long but it is important for you to see the big picture.
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Stars, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: An Imbalance Year Filled With A Number of Good Stars (Part 1)
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Stats, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: An Imbalance Year Filled With A Number of Good Stars (Part 2)
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey 12 Animal Chinese Zodiac Feng Shui Forecast
- Illness Suppression Amulet: A Must Have Anti – Illness and Anti – Accident Amulet for 2016 and Beyond.
- The Dreadful and Stronger Five Yellow Star of 2016: Other Ways To Curb Its Effects. (Part 1)
- The Dreadful and Stronger Five Yellow Star of 2016: Other Ways to Curb Its Effects – Give Until It Hurts! (Part 2)
- Should We Put the ‘Salt Water Cure’ at the Center of our House this 2016?
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey is a Black Year. What Then is a Black Year?
- People Born Under the Sign of the Ox and Tiger and People Who Stay in the Northeast Should Constantly Do These Things in 2016!
- Managing the Pervasive Illness and Accident Energies of the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey!
- The Energy of the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Comes In As Early as January!
- Two of the Most Important Cure this 2016!
- Heed the Warning Signs and Prevent Them From Happening…
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Water and Flower Ritual.
- Fifteen Merit Days: A Gift From Heaven to Help Save Us from the Ill Effects of the Year (Part 1)
- Fifteen Merit Days: A Gift From Heaven to Help Save Us from the Ill Effects of the Year (Part 2)
For questions, comments, and suggestions, please email email@example.com