Recently, there have been a lot of freak accidents shared with me by my readers. As you all know, this year we are greatly affected by the #2 Flying Star, which is also known as the Illness Star. It is a star that is known to cause illness or maybe accidents that may lead to long-term illness. People who are already ill may never recover and worse this may lead to their death!
All you have to do is read or watch the news and you’ll see a lot of freak accidents that are happening. I will not be surprised if a lot of people are also getting sick but obviously this is something that doesn’t get the attention of the media.
Everybody is affected by the illness star (again this also causes accidents) but especially affected are the senior citizens and those below 15 years of age. But also affected those who are already sick and those born in the year of the Ox and Tiger and those who have front doors facing the Northeast or bedrooms and offices in the Northeast, because they are also affected by an even ‘deadlier’ star called Wu Wang or #5 Flying Star or Five Yellow Star!
Just recently an Ox born person I know who wear the Five Element Pagoda gold pendant to protect himself had a series of accidents that culminated to his 5 – Element Pagoda gold pendant getting lost. What happened was one evening he was almost hit by car; luckily his colleague saved him. Then the following day, although he is not a clumsy person he tripped at the lobby of a hotel, and almost hit his head. Then he didn’t noticed that the necklace where his Five Element Pagoda gold pendant and two other pendants got loose. He just noticed that he is already missing his pendant, while his gold necklace is still around his shoulder. He traced back his steps and found the two other smaller pendants on the floor on another floor where he came from, but the 5 – Element Pagoda gold pendant is missing. What happened here are accidents usually come in 3s, so the third ‘accident’ is losing the gold 5 – Element Pagoda pendant. I believe he lost it because it save him from a much bigger accident, considering that he just came from an international flight. Mind you all this happened in less then 24 hours. Of course, because he is still affected by the Wu Wang he has to replace his gold 5 – Element Pagoda pendant as soon as possible.
Just yesterday, a famous Filipino director from ABS – CBN / Star Cinema known for directing box office comedy films passed away because of a heart attack. Famous director Wenn Deramas, who has worked with several famous Filipino actors like Coco Martin, Claudine Barretto, Vice Ganda, Ai Ai delas Alas, died after his sister who died a few hours before him. Technically their deaths are not related because Wenn Deramas died of a heart attack and his sister died of complications of diabetes. Just two months ago their other sibling also passed away.
I immediately decided to write this article because I can’t help but notice all these things and seeing these things is seeing the effects of the Illness Star and the Wu Wang. So I would like to urge all of you to please don’t wait for anything to happen and immediately get yourself protected. I have the Illness Suppression Amulet for the Illness Star, and a reader can supply you with the Five Element Pagoda gold pendant. But please do research the net because you can also get these things elsewhere.
For the Illness Star you can also use an image of the Medicine Buddha or wear the Medicine Buddha Prayer Wheel. However, the only cure for the Wu Wang is the gold Five Element Pagoda pendant!
Again to better understand the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey it will be good to read all the forecast. I know it is quite long but it is important for you to see the big picture.
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Stars, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: An Imbalance Year Filled With A Number of Good Stars (Part 1)
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Stats, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: An Imbalance Year Filled With A Number of Good Stars (Part 2)
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey 12 Animal Chinese Zodiac Feng Shui Forecast
- Illness Suppression Amulet: A Must Have Anti – Illness and Anti – Accident Amulet for 2016 and Beyond.
- The Dreadful and Stronger Five Yellow Star of 2016: Other Ways To Curb Its Effects. (Part 1)
- The Dreadful and Stronger Five Yellow Star of 2016: Other Ways to Curb Its Effects – Give Until It Hurts! (Part 2)
- Should We Put the ‘Salt Water Cure’ at the Center of our House this 2016?
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey is a Black Year. What Then is a Black Year?
- People Born Under the Sign of the Ox and Tiger and People Who Stay in the Northeast Should Constantly Do These Things in 2016!
- Managing the Pervasive Illness and Accident Energies of the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey!
- The Energy of the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Comes In As Early as January!
- Two of the Most Important Cure this 2016!
- Heed the Warning Signs and Prevent Them From Happening…
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Water and Flower Ritual.
- Fifteen Merit Days: A Gift From Heaven to Help Save Us from the Ill Effects of the Year (Part 1)
- Fifteen Merit Days: A Gift From Heaven to Help Save Us from the Ill Effects of the Year (Part 2)
For questions, comments, suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org