Every year people ask me as to what is the essential charm of the year. The direct answer to this is that will largely depend on your Chinese animal zodiac, for example, if you’re born in the year of the Sheep, Monkey, Horse, Ox you definitely had to guard yourself against Tai Suey (Tai Sui) because you are either directly or on side affliction with the Tai Suey. Those born under the year of the Rooster should definitely have the 5 – Element Pagoda because you’re afflicted with the 5 – Yellow Star, for your reference I suggest that you read my earlier posts about the forecast for the 2015 year of the Wood Sheep.
- 2015 Year of the Wood Sheep Feng Shui Forecast Base On Bazi, Flying Star, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: A Balanced Year Filled with Wealth and Resources But May Be Ruled By Arguments and Fighting (Part 1)
- 2015 Year of the Wood Sheep Feng Shui Forecast Base On Bazi, Flying Star, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: A Balanced Year Filled with Wealth and Resources But May Be Ruled By Arguments and Fighting (Part 2)
- 2015 Year of the Wood Sheep Feng Shui Forecast for the 12 Chinese Animal Zodiac Signs
Although I have said this before, I guess it is worth repeating here, the #3 Flying Star, which is also known as the Argumentative Star this years flies to the center. This means the ruling star of the year is the #3 Flying Star and it is bound to make all things a more heated. The ruling star is the prevailing energy of the year, and that means it dictates the possible most common occurrence of the year. However, the destructive pillar in the year’s Bazi or Paht Chee chart shows that the wood element is destroying the earth element, together with the position of the 24 Mountain Stars further strengthen this Argumentative Star. Thus for the year the #3 Flying Star is stronger than usual.
Some of its effects are that there would be an increase of quarrel. It can be a misunderstanding or a fight between husband and wife, parents and children, sibling against sibling, relatives against relatives, and neighbors against neighbors. It can also be a fight against your boss, clients, or it may even be from a stranger. The arguments can lead to bigger things like separation, legal cases, or depending on your luck, it might even lead physical harm or violent death!
Because of the strength of this star this year I highly recommend that everyone should have on display at his or her home and office and worn as a pendant what I call the Holy Trinity of Protection for this coming 2015, which is the Year of the Wood Sheep.
The Holy Trinity of Protection are the following:
- Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra. You can read my posts about Kuan Yin to understand what is her significance, but simply put Kuan Yin is a Bodhisattva who bestows peace and harmony, amongst other possible blessings. I have written about it extensively in three different posts entitled – KUAN YIN: THE ONE WHO HEARS THE CRIES OF THE WORLD, followed by UNDERSTANDING MERCY AND COMPASSION: THE TRANSFORMATION OF AVALOKITESVARA TO KUAN YIN, and lastly PAYING HOMAGE TO KUAN YIN, THE BUDDHA OF COMPASSION. Meanwhile, having ‘The Heart of the Prajna Paramita Sutra’ otherwise known as Heart Sutra will further strengthen the harmonious energy. This is important because it is not only very important that we suppress the #3 Flying Star or Argumentative Star but it is also very imperative that we help push for harmony and peace. If you prefer to use a non – religious image, you can also display an apple, preferably real and make sure you change it before it rots. But with the Heart Sutra it might not be as effective. It might be a little difficult to get a pendant of Kuan Yin with the Heart Sutra, but separately carrying the sutra will work also.
- Kuan Kong or Namo Sangharama Bodhisattva. Kuan Kong is a very famous War General when he was still alive. You can read my posts about Kuan Kong entitled – Kuan Kong and Namo Sangharama Bodhisattva. Wearing an image of Kuan Kong will help suppress and protect you from the direct effects of the #3 Flying Star, furthermore, Kuan Kong will help you be more diplomatic, so should you find yourself in a heated situation and walking away is really not an option, then tapping on Kuan Kong’s energy will help you talk your way out of the situation, you’ll find yourself being more diplomatic. Furthermore, Kuan Kong is a renowned strategist, so having his image will also help you become more strategic thus helping you get out of a heated situation, if not totally preventing it. In choosing a Kuan Kong, it is better if you look at the face; the fierce nice face is the key for a nice Kuan Kong. The fiercer it is the better. It is also better if you wear a Kuan Kong either in yellow gold or a red stone or for house or office a Kuan Kong with a red face. If you don’t want to use Kuan Kong, you can also use the Ksitigarbha Fireball, but remember this will only help suppress the star but not help you become more diplomatic.
- Kalachakra. A Kalachakra is a ten – fold symbolic script of a very powerful ten – syllable protective mantra. The Kalachakra will help protect you from the peripheral effects of the unusually stronger #3 Flying Star. The effects of the Argumentative Star might not directly affect you yourself, however, the people around you may not be protected, and you might be indirectly affected. One clear example of this base on a real story. A client’s brother (VA) had a tragic incident that lead to his death, the sad thing about it he was actually an innocent party. He and some of his friends decided to meet for dinner. One of his friends (LM), while on his way to pick VA up, got into a fight with another driver. They had a heated argument on the road, but LM decided to just ‘walk away’ and drove off and ignores the other driver. Little did he know that he was followed. The other driver followed him to VA’s house where VA was waiting for him outside of his house. When LM was nearing the house, the other driver took who happened to have a gun took a shot a LM, he missed but LM lost control of his car, and bumped into VA. VA died approximately two weeks after the accident. This is an example of a peripheral effect. I’m not saying that this is what’s going to happen, but it can be something similar or maybe not as bad, but whatever it is it is better to stay protected.
Please note that I don’t sell any of the cures mentioned on this blog but you may find most of them online.
For questions, suggestions, or comments please email email@example.com