Today, allow me to continue talking about the daily mantras that I chant, which you can also adopt for yourself. I know there are a lot, and if you are newbie in chanting mantras you can start with a few first and gradually work your way up to chanting more mantras.
All mantras are protective, but like the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, some mantras have a special characterization. Some of the well-known protective mantras are the Mantra of Buddha Amitabha, Mantra of Bodhisattva Vajrapani and the Mantra of Bodhisattva Sangharama. But of course, Vajrapani Bodhisattva and Sangharama Bodhisattva are also known for business, money, career, financial and wealth growth, especially Vajrapani Bodhisattva. The many people who have the Vajrapani Ruel or the readers of this blog would know that by now.
If you are a regular reader of my blog, you would know already that I always take the stance that one should protect oneself first before enhancing one’s luck. But with mantras, you automatically do both. That’s the beauty of it.
Now, allow me to share with you other protective mantras that I chant everyday!
These mantras are the following:
- OM AH HUM HO HAM KSHAMALA VARAYA HUM PHAT (Mantra of Tantric Deity Kalachakra) – the Kalachakra symbol is one of the most powerful protective symbols in the Buddhist tradition. It actually consists of the 10 – syllable symbolic script compressed together. However, when chanting it’s mantra, you OH AH HUM, so that one cleanse oneself first of negative karma before invoking the protection from the powerful Tantric Deity Kalachakra. Simply wearing a Kalachakra will certainly protect you from both physical and esoteric harm. But chanting the mantra daily will also imbibe you with the same amount of protection, and having both will certainly double or event triple it’s protective effect. Aside from that chanting or wearing its symbol will also protect you from negative energies that may prevent you from achieving your utmost financial or wealth potential.
- NAMO SAPTANAM SAMYAKSAM BUDDHA KOTINAM TADYATHA OM CHALE CHULE CHUNDI SOHA (Mantra of Bodhisattva Cundi Avalokitesvara / Bodhisattva Chundi Avalokitesvara) – Cundi Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva (also spelled as Chundi Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva) is another manifestation of Bodhisattva Kuan Yin or Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara. Cundi Avalokitesvara is sometime called Cundi Kuan Yin (Cundi Guan Yin). Bodhisattva Chundi Avalokitesvara is usually depicted with 18 arms with various implements. Chanting the mantra of Bodhisattva Cundi Avalokitesvara will provide you with a protection from business and political problems. It will be great that this mantra be chanted to help protect you from office politics and also hostile business atmosphere. The mantra is also spelled NAMO SAPTANAM SAMYAKSAM BUDDHA KOTINAM TADYATHA OM CALE CULE CUNDI SOHA.
- OM BHRUM SOHA OM AMARITA AYUR DADAY SOHA (Mantra of Buddha Namgyalma) – Namgyalma Buddha is another Buddha that is considered as a very powerful protector. Chanting the mantra daily will ensure that you are always free from danger. The mantra is sometimes spelled as OM BHRUM SOHA OM AMARITA AYUR DADE SOHA or OM BHRUM SOHA OM AMARITA AYUR DADI SOHA. Daday/Dade/Dadi is pronounced as ‘the – die’.
- TADYATHA OM ANALÈ ANALÈ KHASAMÈ KHASAMÈ BHAYRÈ BHAYRÈ SAUMA SAUMÈ SARVA BUDDHA ADISHTANA ADISHTÎTÈ SOHA TADYATHA OM USHINISHA SITATAPUTRA HUM PHAT HUM MAMA HUM NÌ SOHA (Mantra of the White Umbrella Goddess – Ushinisha Sitataputra) – Chanting this mantra will provide one with long life and good health. It prevents accidents and help prevents you from falling ill. It does protect one from evil or negative energies.
- NAMO WEI TUO PU SA (Mantra of Bodhisattva Wei Tuo) – Wei Tuo Bodhisattva is a Bodhisattva known for protective the dharma and the sutras. If you are a student of dharma, chanting the mantra of Wei Tuo Bodhisattva will block the negative forces that might want to prevent you from being a serious dharma student. Chanting the mantra will also help protect you from esoteric harm.
You can also read other posts in the Chant – A – Mantra series:
- Chant – A – Mantra: A Reintroduction to the Wonderful Benefits of Chanting A Mantra.
- Chant – A – Mantra (2): When You Need Compassion, Wisdom, and Power!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3a): Daily Mantras to Chant!
- Chant – A – mantra (3b): Daily Mantras to Chant – The 4 Main Bodhisattvas of Chinese Buddhism!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3c): Daily Mantras to Chant – Mantras for Protection, Business and Career, Wealth!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3d): Daily Mantras to Chant – Health, Wealth, Liberty from Negativities!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3e): Daily Mantras to Chant – Two Powerful Mantras that Brings In Loads of Blessings!
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org