Today my Guru Lama wants me to share with you a simple but important ritual to welcome the spring season that will greatly enhance your wealth luck. The Huan Ing Chun Tien ritual is a ritual that can be done only in years that the Lunar New Year happens before Spring comes in, which is the case for this year.
The first thing you should do is found out your Chinese birthday / Lunar birthday.
To do this you can log on to the Chinese Gender Chart website (please just click on the link and it will land you on the page of Calendar converter) or Hong Kong Observatory site (again just click on the link). Then check your corresponding birthdate. For the Chinese Gender Chart site you will have to input your birthdate. With the other one you have to select the year and it will open a pdf form and you will just check their chart.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS POSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE BORN IN JANUARY TO EARLY FEBRUARY TO HAVE THEIR YEAR OF BIRTH CHANGED INTO THE PREVIOUS YEAR. THIS IS BECAUSE LUNAR CALENDAR IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE DELAYED A FEW MONTHS.
After getting your lunar birthdate, count your SHENG HAO. You do this by adding all the corresponding number of your birthdate until you get one digit.
- For example your lunar birthdate is 11 (Month) – 29 (Day) – 1992 (Year).
- Take the month first 1 + 1 = 2.
- Then the day 2 + 9 = 11 (because you ended up with a 2 digit add it up again until you get a single digit so 1 +1 = 2).
- Then the year 1 + 9 + 9 + 2 = 21 (again you get two digits so add it up again until you get a single digit so 2 +1 = 3.
- Then use the month digit and multiply it with the day digit so 2 x 2 = 4.
- Then add the year digit add to the combined single digit of the month and day to the year digit so 4 + 3 = 7. This becomes your Sheng Hao. If you come up with a two digit add it again so you get a single digit.
Then prepare the following things that you will need:
- Bouquet of flowers (no thorns). If using roses make sure that all the thorns are taken out.
- Three Kinds of Fruit. I suggest the following: 5 pieces Apple, 5 pieces Oranges, 1 piece of Pineapple / 1 piece of Pomelo / 1 bunch of Grapes.
- Red and Green Shirt.
- Prepare a big Ang Pao (Red Envelope) with a single bill. Any amount will do. It can be a one-dollar bill. Here in the Philippines it can be one twenty – peso bill. Preferably put a new bill, something that is still crisp.
- Also put inside the Ang Pao one piece about 2×2 red paper, 2×2 green paper and 2×2 yellow paper.
- If your Sheng Hao is odd number (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) prepare three RED votive candles for offering. If your Sheng Hao is an even number (2, 4, 6, 8) prepare one RED votive candle for offering. Make sure it is a small glass so that the wax wouldn’t drip on the table.
- Small bottled water corresponding to the number of your Sheng Hao.
On Feb. 4, 2017 before 9 in the morning. Go to the temple wearing a red shirt (if your Sheng Hao is odd number) or green shirt (if your Sheng Hao is even number). Bring the other shirt with you as well as all the things that you prepared.
Go to a Buddhist temple. Place the fruits and flowers on the table before the image of Buddha or a Bodhisattva.
In the same manner, place the bottled water, all the Ang Pao(s), the extra shirt and the votive candles on the table.
Then light 3 incense sticks. Kneel in front of the image and say: I REQUEST ALL THE BUDDHAS AND BODHISATTVAS TO PLEASE BRING ME THE BLESSING OF AN ABUNDANT SPRING AND AN ABUNDANT YEAR.
Then put the incense sticks on the incense burner.
Then if the temple will allow you to light and leave the votive candle light the candles.
Then bow to the image 3x.
Then get the Ang Pao, the bottled waters and the shirt. Leave the flowers and fruit.
If the temple doesn’t allow lighting of votive candles inside, then get the candles also.
When you get to the office or home. Take off the shirt you’re wearing and then wear the other shirt. Light the votive candles.
And throughout the day give the Ang Pao and bottled water to people around you. Any person can receive your Ang Pao and bottled water, but it is better to choose people who have serve you or worked with you or somehow had been a blessing to you the past years.
All the signs with the exception of the Rat can do this ritual. The rat can’t do this because of a conflict in element formation of the bazi chart / paht chee chart of the day.
This is highly recommended for people born under the sign of the Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Rooster, and Dog. For the 56 – year – old who has weak wealth luck this year, this is going to be a good ritual to do to help enhance your wealth luck.
To understand more about the 2017 Year of the Fire Rooster forecast or to know what cures or enhancers you need, you can read the following posts:
- 2017 Year of the Fire Rooster Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Star, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: A Balanced Chart But Conflicting Year (Part 1)
- 2017 Year of the Fire Rooster Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi Chart, Flying Stars Formula, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: A Balance Chart But A Conflicting Year! (Part 2)
- 2017 Year of the Fire Rooster Feng Shui Forecast for the 12 Chinese Animal Zodiac Signs (Chinese Horoscope)!
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email email@example.com