Today, I will continue to answer a few of the most common questions sent to me via email, sms or through voice call. Yesterday, or the preceding post was about answering the questions regarding the forecast and how to be protected. In it I talked about the Special Gold Piyao, but there are a several of you asking more about the Special Gold Piyao, and wanting to avoid confusion I decided to write about it separately.
- What is a Piyao?
I initially thought that I have given a good introduction of what is a Piyao (also spelled or called as Pi Yao, Pixie, Pi Xie, Pixiu, Pi Xiu), but not wanting to bore you with a long post, I might have shortened it to the point that it is not clear what a Pi Yao is.
A Piyao or Pixiu is a celestial being or celestial animal. Celestial is described as (adjective) (1) pertaining to the sky or visible heaven, or the universe beyond the earth’s atmosphere; (2) pertaining to the spiritual or invisible heaven; (noun) (3) an inhabitant of heaven. Taking this description, it means that a Piyao is a being or animal of the heavens or simply put a Heavenly Being or Heavenly Animal. Some people will say that a Piyao or Pixie is the Chimera, but according to Guru Lama this is not so. A Piyao is a celestial being that reside in the heavens. I cannot go into detail about this, because it is a topic worthy of an entire post, but in Buddhism, heaven is a plane of existence. In Christianity or even Taoism, Heaven is the ultimate goal of destination; it is the highest level of existence. This is not the case in Buddhism; Heaven is a plane or existence higher than Earth but definitely lower than achieving Bodhisattva or even being a Buddha. Anyway, a Piyao is a Celestial Animal that provides protection and is said to be good wealth accumulator or collector. This Celestial Animal, the Piyao, is more prominent in Taoist scriptures, for it is said that it was the Jade Emperor (the highest god in Taoism, but is only a high heavenly being in Buddhism) that instructed the Piyao to eat only Gold and Silver or precious metals. While it enjoys a prominent relevance in Taoism, it is still definitely mentioned in some Sutra, especially those that can be more esoteric like the “The Surangama Sutra”. In fact, you can see a Piyao in most Taoist and Buddhist temples especially Pure Land Buddhist Temples.
- So what does a Piyao really do?
Allow me to enumerate some of the things that a Piyao can do.
- A Piyao is a celestial being or celestial animal that has a big mouth but it has no anus. Which means it only eats but it doesn’t ‘throw’ away anything, thus making it a good wealth accumulator or collector. This is also especially good for people who seem to earn a lot of money but find it difficult to save money.
- Some people think that a Piyao is a dragon or has a dragonhead. Again this is wrong, a Piyao is a Piyao and technically Piyao has a fierce face because in Buddhism and Taoism, fierce connotes protection and aggressiveness. In fact, most wealth Gods or even wealth Bodhisattvas has a fierce looking face. For example, the five Dzambhalas (also spelled as Dzambalas, Zambhala, Zambala, Jambhala, Jambala), Bodhisattva Vajrapani, to name a few.
- Piyaos has sharp teeth. Because they symbolically and esoterically use these teeth to bite of demons, and or negative energies. I know of people who always wakes up at around 3 in the morning. After wearing Piyao they just slept thru the night,
- In the texts that mentions the Piyao, it is also said that Piyaos are bringers of good health.
- Furthermore, as mentioned they are good protectors. In fact, there are a lot of people who escapes accidents unscathed only to find out that their jade Piyaos have broken into two or more pieces.
- Is there only one kind of a Piyao?
A Piyao is a Piyao so technically speaking yes; there is only one kind. However, it is better to get a Piyao with an active stance rather than that of a relax one, because experience shows that this symbolic difference does have an effect on how your image of Piyao works for you. Different Taoist and Buddhist scriptures also talked about the different ‘permutations’ of a Piyao and how this represents different aspects of our life and how it affects it.
- Guru Lama designed the Special Gold Piyao, so did he invent it?
The Special Gold Piyao was designed by Guru Lama base on some old Buddhist texts, and so he did not invent it. However, he did incorporate two different designs and molded them into one Piyao. He did this after performing an oracle to see if this can be done.
- So why is it called Special Gold Piyao?
Again, technically speaking, it is a Piyao, but I decided to call it Special Gold Piyao, because it is indeed a specially designed. Although copycats who have the means will surely copy the design, like what they usually do with the Feng Shui charms or amulets of Lillian Too. Each and every aspect of the design was well thought off and is base on old Buddhist scriptures. In fact, the harness is not a common feature, but is something that was incorporated by Guru Lama. Also, I would like to clarify (although I have not written about this to avoid confusion and making the communication so cluttered) that there are actually two designs made by Guru Lama. One is that I have already featured, and the other one has a slight variation. Instead of only coins at the bottom of the Piyao, are magical words that connote protection, abundance, luck, health, etc. What design one gets will depend on what one needs.
So if you are a person who really need to attract money only or is in a bad financial situation, you will get the one with only the Heavenly Money Coin. However, if you already have abundance of wealth and needs only to safe guard it, or if you also need protection, and good health, and abundance in other aspect of your life, what you will get are those that have the magical inscriptions that will further bring all these aspects to your life. It is Guru Lama who determines this, thus we will request for your birthdate when you request for a Special Gold Piyao.
Also, as mentioned in my previous post, Guru Lama designed these Piyaos as usual with a fierce face, however, he has also made in gentle or friendly, so it was quite a challenge to ensure that it comes out the way want it to be – FIERCE YET FRIENDLY. This is one very important factor that makes it unique and special. Because the energies of the year will be quite hostile in terms of moneymaking capacity, and even if were not hostile, you still want enough aggressiveness and power to be able to get that career or business goal and that wealth luck that you want, but at the same time you don’t want to appear very fierce that people will hate you and you will lose support or live/work in a unfriendly and hostile surrounding, thus it has to connote friendliness also for you to continue to have support and that no hostilities and envious eyes will be thrown against you. This is very important for Guru Lama that you don’t just get wealth luck or financial luck or money luck and feed on hostilities but that you get them in a friendly competitive and harmonious way.
You can read about the other features on my previous post.
- So it is the design that makes it Special?
At this point, I would like to clarify that the best Piyaos are those that are made of real jade and gold. This is base on the experience of Feng Shui experts, Taoist priests, and some Buddhist lamas.
But what makes this particular Piyao really special aside from the unique well thought off design that will address several concern, is that the metal use here is 24k pure gold coming from the ‘treasury’ of the temple. These are gold that were ‘donated’ to the temple as a way of an offering. These gold (which comes from either a jewelry or sometimes even miniature/small gold bars or gold coins such as those that can be bought in Dubai and China) are then placed in secured container and placed under the foot of an image of a Buddha or Bodhisattva, usually images of Sakyamuni Buddha (Shakyamuni Buddha), Amitabha Buddha, Medicine Buddha, Dipankara Buddha (Dipamkara Buddha), Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva (Earth Store Bodhisattva, Di Zhang Wang Pu Sa), Bodhisattva Kuan Yin (Kuan Shi Yin, Quan Yin, Quan Shi Yin, Guan Yin, Guan Shi Yin, Avalokitesvara, Kannon, Chenrezig). They are placed there for years, and while they are there, when the High Lamas like Guru Lama or the Bhiksus or Bhiksunis perform a puja or chant a mantra or recite a sutra, they are blessed by it’s energies. And so the gold made into the Piyao are considered blessed gold.
I would like to add, these are same gold made images of Buddhas or Bodhisattvas, or for gold plating images.
- What if I’m not able to get the Special Gold Piyao does that mean I cannot have the protection and luck I need?
If you can’t get the Special Gold Piyao, which admittedly might be relatively expensive for some people (because again in exchange of the Piyao you need to make offering of images of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas and food for the monks, etc. as way of exchange of energy, aside from the labor cost in making the intricate design) you can always chant the mantras that I have written in my previous post. Or you can wear the Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet. You can also ensure, regardless of your basket of elements in your Bazi Chart (Paht Chee Chart), to wear more metal. Any metal will do, but of course the yang energy of gold metal adds more chi to simply having metal in your body.
Furthermore, you can also get some Piyao. The design might be different but it should also work somehow. If you can’t a gold one you can get a jade Piyao and just wear more metal. But whatever you do, make sure you get one that in a active stance and not a relax stance, it might be a little more difficult to find but the small difference in the stance makes a lot of difference.
I hope I was able to answer your questions about the Special Gold Piyao. I initially was apprehensive to introduce the Special Gold Piyao to my readers because of the delay in the delivery of the last gold item that was released in this blog. I’m talking about the “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant”. However, I was assured that there are several hundred pieces made already and so technically there is no waiting time. Furthermore, it is rarely that there is special piece with this well thought of ‘design’ that comes out, most Piyaos are that of a relax or resting stance. I personally have been looking for a gold Piyao with a very good design and in a active stance, but since I find it hard, I had to settle for some jade Piyaos, but even that was quite difficult to find, so I when I saw one I acquired several pieces for myself.
To understand this year’s forecast, you should read all the other related 2018 Year of the Earth Dog Feng Shui Forecasts:
- An Important Peek to the 2018 Year of the Earth Dog: A Bleak Financial Forecast and Early Preparation is Key!
- A Special Gold Piyao Empowered By A Crystal to Invite Wealth Luck!
- 2018 Year of the Earth Dog – A Year with Bleak Financial Forecast and Poor Moneymaking Capacity: Understanding What Has Been Written and Also What Has to be Done!
- Understanding the Special Gold Piyao: Your Questions Answered!
- Wealth Luck Comes in with the Special Gold Piyao: A Personal Testimony of A Reader!
- Wealth Miracles Due to the Special Gold Piyao!
- 2018 Year of the Earth Dog Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi Chart, Flying Stars Formula, and 24 – Mountain Stars Formula! – Part 1.
- 2018 Year of the Earth Dog Feng Shui Forecast base on Bazi Chart, Flying Stars Formula, and 24 – Mountain Stars Formula! – Part 2.
- 2018 Year of the Earth Dog Feng Shui Forecast for the 12 Chinese Animal Zodiac Signs (Chinese Horoscope)
- 2018 Year of the Earth Dog Feng Shui Forecast: What Does the Strong Presence of the Wood Element Means?
- What Business Will Do Good and What Will Do Bad this 2018 Year of the Earth Dog!
You can read the following posts to know more about the Vaisravana _ Dzambhala Wealth Amulet/Creation – of – Wealth Series:
- The Four Heavenly Kings: Getting to Know Four Powerful Buddhist Gods that Helps Bestwo Wealth, Success, Peace, and Protection.
- The Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet: An Introduction to A Very Powerful Wealth Amulet.
- The Creation of Wealth: Is Wanting to Get Wealthy A Sin and A Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet Miraculous Story Shared by My Guru Lama!
- Why “Creation of Wealth”?: Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet Is An Amulet That Creates Wealth for You and Other Questions, Answered.
- The Creation of Wealth (2): The Taiwanese Employee Devoid of Financial and Wealth Luck on Her Bazi Turned Into a Rich Entrepreneur (A Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet Miraculous Personal Testimony Shared by A Co – Sangha Member).
- The Creation of Wealth (3): The Illiterate Son Whose Only Wish Is For His Parents to Have a Good Life – Another Miraculous Story About the Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet!
- The Creation of Wealth (4): After Several Failures and Disappointments A ‘Loser’ Becomes One of the Richest Person in China!