Whether we believe in Feng Shui, Amulets, Talismans, or more importantly in Buddhas, Bodhisattvas or Taoist Deities there will come a time in our life that some negativities will affect us, especially if we haven’t really mastered the art of detaching ourselves to worldly behavior. Or sometimes if we are not careful about our practices.
In Zen Buddhism, the practice of meditation is a way to think that everything around is nothing in the sense that it is not permanent. If it is not permanent then it is considered to be not true. It is also in this kind of practice that we should be able to detach ourselves from negative comments of other people. However, this is a practice that requires years before one can master it.
Recently, I was surprised that a person whom I have helped has chosen to be more of a capitalist than a friend. When a regular buyer of her stuff turned to ‘attack’ Buddhism and the Vajrapani Ruel she choose to keep quiet rather than defend a the Vajrapani Ruel even though she has some miraculous experience about it because she seem to be afraid of losing her customers. I was terribly disheartened about this. I mentioned this to my Guru Lama and told him that continuously writing on my blog is sometimes making me more people want to attack me or the Vajrapani Ruel. According to my Guru Lama, this is mostly karmic and I have to go through, and admittedly I have made some mistakes before and some people are capitalizing on these things. But my Guru Lama also added that I should start counting the positive than negative.
And so I did, I realized I have never truly lost a friend because of this blog, but on the contrary I have gained so many friends because of this blog. One of those reader turn friend is BM who aside from being a friend is actually some sort of a guide or counselor. If she were wearing a religious robe she would have been somebody I would call a spiritual counselor. She has a way of letting me see things in a positive way. In fact, I will be writing another post about how she made me see that I should be thankful with something that I was initially complaining about. I thought I have written about her ‘words of wisdom’ a number of times that I should start dedicating a section or category for her.
Another person that I met through my business but developed a deeper friendship with thru this blog is my Malaysian publisher. He is a man so rich beyond the imagination of most people but has remained to be the most humble person I have ever met. Wish I could write more about him but he absolutely doesn’t want me to. He hates being glorified.
Of course, there are a lot more others. And while sometimes people will protect themselves first before sharing the truth, there are a lot more whom I know who will be a staunch protector just because they believe and have experienced some wonderful blessings.
I think, Angie, whose Vajrapani Ruel simple miraculous story I have shared with you in a post called – Financial Blessing By Way of A Mysterious Money Deposit Received Two Days After Receiving the Vajrapani Ruel: A Personal Testimony of A Reader, is also one such person. If you see her she only radiates love and compassion. As I said, I was feeling a little down lately when I received her email. In her email she shares the good news of her miraculous story, albeit simple ones, but still very much a miracle. She has written it really well, that I have decided to post it here verbatim. But what I would really like to share is that how her email came at a point that I needed some chi boosting, and the good news that comes with her email serves as the chi booster. No attacks or lies can negate the fact that people do experience miracles, and of course those who spread the lies about the Vajrapani Ruel are people who have not availed it.
Anyway, please do read Angie’s email and learn more about her simple but wonderful Vajrapani Ruel miraculous story. I am putting it here verbatim:
Dear JP,The Vajrapani Ruel and Illness Suppression amulets are really, really amazing. Five days after I got the Illness Suppression Amulet from you, and after receiving an unexpected P16,000 plus P6,000 (from an anonymous source) through my bank account,(after getting the Vajrapani Ruel from you), I received a text message early in the morning from my brother who is has been living in the US telling me to collect $200 that he sent me from Western Union. He said that this is his advance payment to me for a painting that he has commissioned me to make last year. My brother has not been communicating with me for a long while; but I send him a gift every year on this birthday even though he doesn’t send me anything during the 30 years that he has been living in the US. Last year, he seemed happy receiving a gift from me so that he sent me $100 and asked me to make a painting of our late father in the plaza of our town during fiesta. I haven’t even started the painting thinking that he was maybe just kidding me, but now I know that he is taking it seriously. He also said that this is only an advance payment and that there is more to come.I got that text message the morning after the night that I chanted Om Vajrapani Hum using my mala and holding the Vajrapani Ruel in my left hand, following your post that it would be good to do this during this time that the Wu Wang has gone to the NE where my bedroom is. After collecting the money from Western Union and depositing my tithe to my church’s bank account, I bought some bread, snacks and coffee sachets and gave these to the security guards and receptionists in my condo building in observance of Shakyamuni Day where one’s actions are supposed to multiply 100 million times and following your post to do acts of kindness to counter the effects of the Wu Wang and Illness Star this month.The day before Mother’s Day, my son and daughter-in-law took me to lunch and also to dinner which is very unusual because they just take me out either for lunch or for dinner. This time, after lunch, they texted me that they were taking me also to dinner which I happily accepted.Today, my husband gifted me with P10,000 for Mother’s Day. It has really been raining money in my life since I received the two amulets from you and I followed your suggestions in your posts to chant and recite the sutras that you listed there.When I chanted the chant for the Vajrapani Ruel, I did not go vegan that day because I just decided to chant that night before I went to sleep instead of doing it in the morning. I observed the morning after, that I did not sleep well and felt hot throughout the night even though my bedroom is air-conditioned. I experienced feeling restless and had LBM the morning after. I guess my body was undergoing detox because perhaps I connected to the fine, high frequency of the Vajrapani Bothisattva without going vegan. Does this mean that we should always go vegan before doing the chants?Note: Taken out a part that is a personal inquiry.Thank you,JP that I was able to get the amulets and for your blog where you post many valuable information. Reading your posts, I am now able to understand and learn the value of chanting, reciting the sutras, the positive influence of having amulets, the auspicious meaning of birds, Temple water and many more that I would not know if I did not know about your posts. Many years ago, I was invited by some friends to attend Tibetan Buddhist chanting and satsangs. I even went to Penang, Malaysia with them to attend a Buddhist retreat. I bought many Buddhist books hoping that I would understand Buddhist teachings. I did not learn anything new about Buddhism then so I stopped going. It is only now that I am able to understand the prayers and rituals that I saw there, from your posts.Again, thank you and may blessings increase and multiply, return to you a millionfold.Feel free to write about my experiences in your post, just identify me with my initials, AS, instead of mentioning my full name for security reasons, now that money is raining in my life (LOL).In light and love,
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (26): Raising Enough Money to Finish One’s House and an Unexpected Additional Business!
- A Short But Heartwarming Vajrapani Ruel Miracle Shared By A Reader.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (27): An Actor Experienced A Downpour of Financial Blessing.
- Another Simple Vajrapani Miraculous Story: How A Simple Request to the Vajrapani Ruel Revealed Evidence of Deceit!
- How the Vajrapani Ruel Helped Fixed the Flight Problem of the Personal Plane of My Business Client and Publisher!
- What is the Next Best Thing If You Can’t Have the Vajrapani Ruel?
- Financial Blessing, Recuperation of Career, Justice from Maltreatment of School Officials – A Story of A Family Who Received Several Miracles: A Vajrapani Ruel and Ing Deng Pay Personal Testimonies of A Reader.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Brought Blessings to the Children of a Loving Mother.
- Meeting a Long Time Friend Who Happens to be A Generous Actor: How The Vajrapani Ruel Created An Opportunity that Helped Solve a Financial Problem!
- Wealth and Money Luck “Delivered Right At the Doorstep”: A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miraculous Story!
- How to Enhance the Eight Aspiration Energy of Your Vajrapani Ruel Using Crystals (1): Wealth Luck!
- How to Enhance the Eight Aspiration Energy of Your Vajrapani Ruel Using Crystals (2): Love Luck!
- How to Enhance the Eight Aspiration Energy of Your Vajrapani Ruel Using Crystals (3): Mentor Luck and Family & Descendant Luck!
- How to Enhance the Eight Aspiration Energy of Your Vajrapani Ruel Using Crystals (4): Fame Luck and Health Luck!
- How to Enhance the Eight Aspiration Energy of Your Vajrapani Ruel Using Crystals (5): Career Luck and Education Luck; Plus How To Strengthen the Protection Energies!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (28): Financial Blessing, A New Job – An Overseas Filipino Worker Received Some Miracles!
- Chanting the Mantra of Bodhisattva Vajrapani Creates A Powerful Energy Akin to the Wish Fulfilling Mantra and Negative Karma Cleansing Mantra!
- Combined Power of the Vajrapani Ruel and the Surangama Mantra Amulet Brought Some Financial Blessings and Mended A Family Broken by Financial Problems!
- Breezing Through the German Language Exam (A1 – Start Deutsch 1) With the Help of the Vajrapani Ruel – A Personal Testimony of A Reader!
- Money Comes In With A Simple Wish While Holding A Vajrapani Ruel: Another Personal Testimony of A Reader!
- Financial Blessing By Way of A Mysterious Money Deposit Received Two Days After Receiving the Vajrapani Ruel: A Personal Testimony of A Reader.
For comments, suggestions, and questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org