I have already talked about one of the most powerful Negative Karma Cleansing Mantras, which always has to be chanted with the Wish Fulfilling Mantra. Today, in the last of the Daily Mantras to Chant series I would like to share with you to powerful Karma Cleansing mantras that comes with extra powers.
OM VAJRASATTVA HUM (Mantra of Bodhisattva Vajrasattva) – Vajrasattva Bodhisattva is often mistaken as a Buddha by some Feng Shui – Buddhist writer. I also had this confusion but my Guru Lama confirmed that Bodhisattva Vajrasattva is indeed a Bodhisattva. Vajrasattva Bodhisattva is an esoteric manifestation of Bodhisattva Samantabhadra. Chanting the mantra of Bodhisattva Vajrasattva will help gets rid of one’s negative karma, so in effect it is a karma cleansing mantra. By chanting the mantra of Bodhisattva Vajrasattva will help clear away the obstacles blocking one’s reach for good luck by taking away your bad karma. There is a 100 – syllable version of the mantra of Vajrasattva Bodhisattva, but for everyday chanting this short version will do. Nevertheless, I shall soon write about Bodhisattva Vajrasattva and his 100 – syllable karma cleansing mantra.
OM AH HUM is a mantra that I have written about several times. This mantra is good for cleansing us from our immediate negative karma. Meaning bad karma that we acquired a few hours, or days ago. Chanting this mantra will not only help cleanse one of the immediate negative karma but also it will help the auric energy field of a place. As mentioned, I have written about ‘Om Ah Hum’ before. If you wish to know more about it, you can read them here:
- OM AH HUM: A Short But Useful Powerful Mantra.
- OM AH HUM (2): Constantly Tapping Into the Power of this Mantra without Chanting It!
You can also read other posts in the Chant – A – Mantra series:
- Chant – A – Mantra: A Reintroduction to the Wonderful Benefits of Chanting A Mantra.
- Chant – A – Mantra (2): When You Need Compassion, Wisdom, and Power!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3a): Daily Mantras to Chant!
- Chant – A – mantra (3b): Daily Mantras to Chant – The 4 Main Bodhisattvas of Chinese Buddhism!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3c): Daily Mantras to Chant – Mantras for Protection, Business and Career, Wealth!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3d): Daily Mantras to Chant – Health, Wealth, Liberty from Negativities!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3e): Daily Mantras to Chant – Two Powerful Mantras that Brings In Loads of Blessings!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3f): Daily Mantras to Chant – Protective Mantras!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3g): Daily Mantras to Chant – Wealth Luck, Financial Luck, and Money Luck Granting Mantras!
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org