I’m always happy to share a Vajrapani Ruel miraculous story, although I noticed that majority of the stories that I have shared base on the testimonials of readers or friends who has requested for the Vajrapani Ruel has something to do with money or getting properties. I know I have a few that have nothing to do with wealth or financial luck, but majority are. I guess this is largely because most people who are requesting for the Vajrapani Ruel has money or financial or property concerns at the top of their list.
Having said that, I’m especially happy if the miraculous story is about something else rather than money. It only shows that special amulets like the Vajrapani Ruel should not always be about getting rich. The story shared with me by my reader PV who also requested for the PV is one such story.
PV’s story goes from way back. In fact, it started 9 years ago when he was just starting with his career. His other brother who was in college then had an accident.
MV, PV’s brother was coming home late from school one day because of a project that he has to work on with his classmates. He was with one of his friend who lives in a dormitory, but because it was already about 1am, his dormitory has already locked its doors and MV invited to simply stay at his house. It was a good thing he went with MV because otherwise no credible witness would have step out to help in the case.
When they were near their MV’s house, MV decided to invite his friend to swing by a nearby convenience store to eat. After eating, MV’s friend decided to buy a toothbrush that he can use at MV’s house. But MV decided to go ahead and wait for his friend outside the convenience store. When his friend was about to step out and join MV, all of sudden, there was a really fast that lose control and hit MV. Worst, the driver didn’t get off the car but instead tried to run. It’s a good thing that MV’s friend has the presence of mind to get the plate number.
MV was rushed to the hospital where he was declared DOA or dead – on – arrival. Aside from the obvious injuries, the autopsy showed a broken spine, so chances are he died on the spot. This last piece of new served as a speck of consolation to the family that at least he didn’t suffer.
There were several witnesses, and luckily aside from MV’s friend there was one other guy who got the license plate. As it turns out the guy who hit MV is a son of an affluent influential family.
Right from the start the family showed their influence, the suspect was never taken into custody. And they tried to settle with the MV’s family, but as expected MV’s family didn’t agree to settle. Soon all the witnesses didn’t agree to witness, with a few retracting their statement. The only consolation is MV’s friend remained a true friend even after MV’s death. The influential family tried to settle with him also by bribing him, but he refuse the money and decided to remain a witness. The case then went to court.
However, 2 judges inhibited themselves after the first year of hearing. This is a major blow to MV’s family because the trial has to start all over again. The third judge seems to be partial to the influential family and he suggested the family to settle. On top of it, with the family’s influence they seem to do everything in their power to delay and delay the case.
All these has taken a toll to their family’s finances and also it seem to be the one thing that prevents his family from having true peace.
The Vajrapani Ruel looks simple, maybe even rustic, but this simple amulet is packed with a special talisman paper inside, with various ingredients, which includes Namtso Salt, soil, various herbs and plants, crystal, and a relic from a high lama. It’s important to put the ruel inside a amulet holder or something sturdy as to not ruin it. If the cloth had tear which exposes or spill the ingredients inside, the ruel becomes useless. The Vajrapani Ruel itself is only about 1 to 2 inches and it varies from one ruel to another.
When I first wrote about the Vajrapani Ruel, PV immediately requested for it because he believes that this will help his family. He got one, explained to his mom what it can do. I suggested that they tape it at the back of MV’s picture frame.
According to PV it was the start that the case showed some real progress, and just about 2 weeks ago the court has ruled that the suspect is GUILTY.
PV and his parents know that this is far from over, there’s going to an appeal. But at least, there is a first step of finality. In the end, the influential family failed to totally influence the legal system.
According to PV, after getting the Vajrapani Ruel, the case seems to have moved faster in the several months that they have it compared to the years that they don’t have the Vajrapani Ruel.
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
For questions, comments and suggestions please email email@example.com