RN was fresh out of college when she was hired by this famous design company, which as it turns out has a very obnoxious and cruel boss. The boss is quite a slave driver and RB, like all the other employees in the said company, will usually go to work at 8am and go home at around 11pm or 12mn. There are days that they go home at around 2am. Weekends are supposed to be work free days but RN’s boss would usually call them up and give them last minute work and will give them a Monday deadline. This boss is quite manipulative and she has a way of making her employees feel that they’re only good because of her ‘guidance’. I know RN’s story is to be true because I personally know the said boss.
They recently ‘promoted’ RN to account manager without a salary increase only because RN believes in that case they don’t have to pay overtime, the government doesn’t require you to pay a manager overtime pay even if they have to work 24 hours a day! Imagine an office full of staff – less managers! Well, that’s their office.
Their company and my company have some mutual clients, and one of my staff became RN’s friend. It was thru this particular person that RN got to know about this blog, and about the Vajrapani Ruel.
Recently, RN requested for a Vajrapani Ruel with extreme urgency. She called up my staff and requested for the Vajrapani Ruel, which she said she needs ASAP because she has a presentation to make and present with 2 days with a client that she has never met! Apparently her boss from hell met up with the client, and when she found out that it’s a very big account committed to join the pitch, and she passed the work to RN! Did I mention that the boss from hell told RN that if they don’t get the account she might as well resign! It is because of this pressure that RN wants to get the Vajrapani Ruel with such urgency!
She got her Vajrapani Ruel, and at the same time she tired to work on a pitch as best as she can considering that she didn’t get any briefing at all. All she had to go on with her is her personal effort to do research.
Presentation day came, and the president of the company that requested for the pitch joined the session. RN presented her work; the president of the said company was quiet all throughout and didn’t ask a single question. As it turn out, the presentation was a disaster, the brand manager and marketing director of the said company attacked the presentation and told them that it was totally different from the directions that was given to them. The boss from hell wanting to save her ass and maybe her company charmed the brand manager by saying that she was out of the country (which was true) and she didn’t had time to check the deck (also true) but if given another chance she would make sure that they will have a presentation that they can’t say no to. The brand manager seems to about to agree to giving the boss from hell another chance (she can really be a charmer), and RN was already fighting back tears for the humiliation and for what she knows she will have to say goodbye to her job. For the boss from hell didn’t hide the fact from their potential client that she was about to fire RN. She really has that kind of attitude to pass on the blame to her staff.
The president then interrupted and asked the boss from hell point blank whether she intends to fire RN. According to RN, her boss from hell obviously was surprised and taken aback by the question. The president of the company said, “she botch this presentation, and it’s totally not what we expected, so are you firing her?” Boss from hell obviously felt that this is a signal that the president wants RN to be fired and she replied, “I normally give my people a lot of chances, but given this is a very important account for us, and given that you are a well – respected company, I don’t want any of my people serving you armed with mediocrity. If my company were to service your company, I should be able to give you service delivered only with excellence, thus my staff should all be excellent. Given that I have no other choice but to let RN go.”
RN said she was on the verge of crying really this was too much, and although she has seen boss from hell fired a staff in front of client before, still for this to happen to her, she still feel really really bad!
The president didn’t say anything, but on their way out, the president’s secretary approached her and said that the president wants her part of his company and that if RN is interested they are looking forward to have received her resume and application within the week. She also said that the president, by this time the marketing director has joined them, believes that the presentation although out of line of the company’s direction was actually very good.
Before they left, the marketing director told RN’s boss from hell that there would be no more second presentation.
The scene was uncomfortable but such a relief for RN! On the way back to the office the boss from hell was suddenly nice and smiled and told RN that she just said what she thinks the client wants to hear. She didn’t fire RN, but RN resigned from her work.
She is now working for the company of their potential client, and she has a higher salary and while work is still a little loaded, she still has dinner at her home and her weekends, well they are weekends free of work!
RN claims that she totally believes that it is because of the Vajrapani Ruel that all these happened!
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?