Today allow me to once again share with you another wonderful story shared with me by a reader who requested for the Vajrapani Ruel.
GS initially wanted to get the WISH FULFILLING AND BUDDHA’S BLESSING MANTRA PENDANT, however, because there is a delay in the production of some of the pendant, and since I have decided to no longer make the pendant available publicly, I recommended that she gets the Vajrapani Ruel instead. Not only is it more affordable, but it is also a rare powerful amulet. You can read the post entitled – THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL AMULET IN THE BUDDHIST PANTHEON CALLED VAJRAPANI RUEL – to know more about it. But first, allow me to share GS’s story.
GS has been sending me emails, but unfortunately because of the number of emails I received everyday, I was not able to chance upon her email. Until she talked with one of her officemates who happens to remember me because his sister has met me in person and knows me personally. GS then contacted me thru her officemate’s sister who is a regular reader and a friend.
GS’s husband is an OFW and they have three children. The eldest is in college, while the other two are in High School. According to her while she can’t say life is easy, she believes that her life has been good to her, even though she and her husband had to endure the pain of physical separation to ensure a good future for their children. Her husband’s salary, compensated with her own salary is enough to said all three children to school and at the same time for them to get their own house, although they are still paying for it. GS said, only a few years is left and their house is going to be paid off already.
But tragedy strike unexpectedly when one day their eldest child was rushed to the hospital because he was really weak and was not able to urinate for almost three days. To make the long story short it began their family ordeal. The son was in and out of the hospital and was diagnosed with a rare form of kidney disease. He had to undergo a kidney transplant and while GS two other sons were willing to donate their kidney to their brother, they unfortunately didn’t pass all the necessary medical matching process. In the end, it was GS who had to be a donor. To do this, she has to stop working several months before the operation because she also has to keep herself healthy. This is a big financial hit to their already dwindling savings because of the medical bills of his son. To make things worst, his son went into depression because he blames himself for what they family have to go through. GS really needs her husbands support but she and her husband has decided that he has top stay abroad because of the medical expenses.
Soon the dwindling savings is gone and GS started borrowing money from relatives and friends. And the transplant has to be moved to another date because they were unable to make the amount needed by the hospital for the deposit. Luckily, on the second date scheduled for the transplant her husband was able to send money.
The transplant was okay, but her son is not yet out of the woods because they have to make sure that his body is not rejecting the new kidney. They just left the hospital when his son was hospitalized again because he seems to be rejecting the kidney. GS became desperate and thought Feng Shui can help her family. As I said, she requested for the WISH FULFILLING AND BUDDHA’S BLESSING MANTRA PENDANT, but I recommended the Vajrapani Ruel instead, and she was able to get it only because my reader and friend who hooked me up with her volunteered to pay for the Vajrapani Ruel.
According to GS she would hold on to the Vajrapani Ruel while reciting the mantra OM VAJRAPANI HUM twice or thrice a day.
It’s been 2 months. GS’s son is now on his way to recovering and the doctor said he is no longer showing signs of rejecting the new kidney. On top of that, the doctor was actually surprised that subsequent tests shows and surprised his doctors because the turn around of the results of the laboratory tests done on GS’s son are all very drastic and his body recovery was also drastic. According to GS the doctors used the words – miraculous, unbelievable, and unique. But what is truly surprising is that that’s not the only miracle that they experienced. There’s more.
During their ordeal, they had to borrow money using their house, which is not yet fully paid as a collateral. While they’re really happy that his son has gotten well, they know there is a long way for them before they can be totally relieve because of the debt that they’ve incurred. When her husband’s employer found out about their problem, he asked GS’s husband as to how much is their debt. When he found out about it, he kept quiet and didn’t say much but approximately 2 weeks after, GS’s husband was summoned to the office. There in the office is his employer and the head of HR. This got him scared because usually that kind of meetings signifies that somebody is being terminated. But what happened next is totally unbelievable. He was told that because of his 17 years of good service, the company will pay off his debt, and on top of that he will be given a very substantial amount as part of his loyalty and very good service to his company. They encourage GS’s to go back to the Philippines and used the money to put up his own business here. The company in Saudi Arabia even went out on a limb by contacting their counter part here in the Philippines to help GS’s husband set up a business. They have settled on a food business.
GS’s husband is set to come home early June, he needs to stay there for 2 more months to ensure transition of job goes smoothly. GS truly believes that it was the Vajrapani Ruel who helped save her son and her family from financial depression.
A miraculous healing and they believe the kindness and compassion that GS’s husband’s employer showed which lead to their unexpected financial source is also miraculous!
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
For questions, suggestions, and comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org