Many of you already know of the special amulet rediscovered by Guru Lama from an old Tantric Scripture. He has first made this 20 years ago and has since made it several times. But this year, just a few months ago, because of some conflicting energies that we are experiencing from the last 3 months of the 2017 lunar year, and also because of the lack wealth luck, financial luck or money luck in 2018 as indicated in its bazi chart, Guru Lama has released the Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet a few months ago, and more recently the Special Gold Piyao.
As of now there are people who has requested for the Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet who claims to have experience some financial miracle already. However, I would like to hold off sharing their stories for a while until I’m positive that indeed they got the miracle from this powerful wealth amulet.
But today, I would like to share with you the wonderful story of a humble Sangha member of the temple where Guru Lama serves as the Abbott. Qai May Chin (QMC) is a 67 – year – old widow with 3 children. She is a Sangha member of the temple and she would always go there to help clean the temple, and she would sometimes cooks for the monks and the nuns.
Whenever Guru Lama and/or the other lamas and nuns will ask her about well – being, she would always just smile a sincere happy smile and say that ‘Buddha is good.’
However, Guru Lama sense that she is having some problems but that she won’t open up with him, and so Guru Lama instructed one of the nuns to inquire what she is really going through.
The nun whom Guru Lama instructed to inquire about QMC’s well – being did inquire about and after much prodding she found out that QMC is having some financial problem because her children and grandchildren who all also goes to the temple once a week are all hardworking, but somehow they always are lacking. What is worrying her is that when something big happens like if they get sick they will not have enough money to pay hospital bills, and also she wouldn’t want to be simply renting a small apartment unit for the rest of her life.
Guru Lama naturally took pity on her and decided to make the Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet for her. And then wonderful things started to happen to her family. Although she is only working part time at that time, she notice that her children’s and her older grandchildren’s finances are getting better. Soon, the eldest was able to get an apartment for themselves, and then she was asked to stop working by her children. While they are not rich, they have enough to live comfortably.
QMC is now 83 – years – old and she still goes to the temple everyday. While she no longer cooks for them, she still insist on doing so work for the temple, like wiping images, or even simply cleaning table.
QMC profess that it is the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas thru the Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet that she got some luck for her family.
You can read the following posts to know more about the Vaisravana _ Dzambhala Wealth Amulet:
- The Four Heavenly Kings: Getting to Know Four Powerful Buddhist Gods that Helps Bestwo Wealth, Success, Peace, and Protection.
- The Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet: An Introduction to A Very Powerful Wealth Amulet.
- The Creation of Wealth: Is Wanting to Get Wealthy A Sin and A Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet Miraculous Story Shared by My Guru Lama!
- Why “Creation of Wealth”?: Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet Is An Amulet That Creates Wealth for You and Other Questions, Answered.
- The Creation of Wealth (2): The Taiwanese Employee Devoid of Financial and Wealth Luck on Her Bazi Turned Into a Rich Entrepreneur (A Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet Miraculous Personal Testimony Shared by A Co – Sangha Member).
- The Creation of Wealth (3): The Illiterate Son Whose Only Wish Is For His Parents to Have a Good Life – Another Miraculous Story About the Vaisravana – Dzambhala Wealth Amulet!
- The Creation of Wealth (4): After Several Failures and Disappointments a “Loser” Became One of the Richest Person in China.
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org