I have shared several powerful mantras on this blog, but today allow me to share with you another very powerful mantra. So powerful that we shouldn’t use if it is not really necessary. If I were to equate this mantra to amulets, I would say that this mantra is the Vajrapani Ruel, which is considered to be the most powerful amulet in the Buddhist pantheon,
If you find yourself in deep trouble be it financial, health and / or relationships, by chanting this mantra, you will find that by chanting this mantra your problems will gradually ease up. This mantra is usually chanted after reading a sutra of Kuan Yin, like the Universal Gateway of Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara (Kuan Yin, Guan Yin, Kuan Shi Yin, Guan Shi Yin, Kannon). But there it is usually chanted three times only. However, if you find yourself in deep trouble, chanting this mantra should help gradually, but there are certain rules that you need to do to make Bodhisattva Kuan Yin’s Miraculous Mantra.
First, one should go vegan (no meat, no eggs, no fish, no chicken, no milk, no cheese, no butter, no fish sauce, no marshmallows or gelatin) for three days before starting the mantra. On the fourth day you can start chanting the mantra, but make sure that you remain vegan all through out you’re doing the mantra, up to 7 days after you have received your wish or when your problems has eased up.
The mantra should also be chanted between 6AM and 9AM everyday for 1080 times (10 full malas) under deep meditative level.
I once recommended to a reader whose mother is in comatose, after ‘religiously’ doing this ritual for 2 months, her mom went out of coma, and doctors say that it’s a miracle.
Bodhisattva Kuan Yin’s Miraculous Response Mantras is the following:
ān mā nī bā mī hòng mā gĕ ní yá nà
jí dū tè bā dá jí tè xiē nà wēi dá lǐ gĕ
sā ér wá ér tă bǔ lǐ xī tǎ gĕ
nà bǔ là nà nà bǔ lǐ diū tē bān nà
nà mā lú jí shuō là yĕ shoū hē
You can also read other posts in the Chant – A – Mantra series:
- Chant – A – Mantra: A Reintroduction to the Wonderful Benefits of Chanting A Mantra.
- Chant – A – Mantra (2): When You Need Compassion, Wisdom, and Power!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3a): Daily Mantras to Chant!
- Chant – A – mantra (3b): Daily Mantras to Chant – The 4 Main Bodhisattvas of Chinese Buddhism!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3c): Daily Mantras to Chant – Mantras for Protection, Business and Career, Wealth!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3d): Daily Mantras to Chant – Health, Wealth, Liberty from Negativities!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3e): Daily Mantras to Chant – Two Powerful Mantras that Brings In Loads of Blessings!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3f): Daily Mantras to Chant – Protective Mantras!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3g): Daily Mantras to Chant – Wealth Luck, Financial Luck, and Money Luck Granting Mantras!
- Chant – A – Mantra (3h): Daily Mantras to Chant – Karma Cleansing and Obstacle Destroying Mantras!
- Chant – A – Mantra (4): Effective Mantras to Chant During the Hungry Ghost Month!
- Chant – A – Mantra (5): When Experiencing Some Bad Luck On A Project After A Feng Shui Blunder, Chant A Mantra to Bring Back Some Auspiciousness!
- Chant – A – Mantra (6): Take Away Your Hindrance to Success, Wealth, and Peace By Chanting the Mantra of Cundi Avalokitesvara.
- Chant – A – Mantra (7) & Recite – A – Sutra (8): Additional Protection from the Double Illness Star and Double Wu Wang.
- Chant – A – Mantra (8): Creating An Auric Amulet (1000 Days of Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva Mantra for a Good Prosperous Life and Ultimate Protection)
- Chant – A – Mantra (9): Essential Mantras to Chant for Each of the 12 Chinese Animal Zodiac Sign Base on the Bazi Chart, 24 Mountain Stars and Flying Stars Formula of the 2017 Year of the Fire Rooster!
- Chant – A – Mantra (10): Earth Store Bodhisattva’s Mantra for Eliminating Predicament Karma!
If you want to understand more about Bodhisattva Kuan Yin please read the following posts:
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email email@example.com