The Vajrapani Ruel is perhaps one of the most misunderstood ‘amulets’ and also one of the most attacked one. There are a few vocal people who don’t believe in it, and ironically they are the ones who haven’t even seen a Vajrapani Ruel.
But as one of my reader and friend reminded me, “THE PROOF THE PUDDING IS IN THE EATING.” Then it can be said that if the Vajrapani Ruel is a pudding then it is one hell of a great pudding.
I have personally written a lot of testimonials, and there are so much more that can be written but lately I have made it a point not to write anything unless the one who experienced it shares it with me thru sms or email.
The truth is I personally haven’t experienced anything very outstanding from the Vajrapani Ruel, but a reader from Bulacan pointed out to me through her experience, sometimes the miracle is quite simple that it does take some time for us to realize that it is indeed a miracle. According to Toni N. of Bulacan, for her since having the Vajrapani Ruel she never had any big problems, and the few problems that comes her way is something that she can handle. And yes it is a miracle, a simple one, but still a miracle.
Recently, a distant cousin who regularly reads my blog called up to ask for help for her mother who happens to be born in the year of the Ox. Regular reader of my blog would know that 2016 is suppose to be a very challenging year for most Ox – born people. And so when my distant cousin called me to ask help for her I was quite surprise, because her mom, who is my father’s 3rd or 4th cousin’s wife (I can’t be sure) needs my help. Apparently, she is having a lot of problems. Her people went on strike amongst other business problems, but her grandson also had a terrible serious accident in her house.
I was hesitant to go to her province because I know she doesn’t believe in Feng Shui. She is catholic but in reality and I say this with permission from her daughter that she believes only in her capabilities. But because of what is happening she agreed to see me. Again, as I said even if her daughter says that she has agreed to see me I was still hesitant and was more inclined to say no had my mother not intervened and told me I should just help.
I agreed to meet her, and as expected although she was desperate she was a still a little too hard to talk to about Feng Shui. Admittedly, for those who are not familiar, it is quite difficult to discuss why amulets may be quite pricey, although technically speaking one is not paying for the amulets.
Many times during my conversation with her, I regretted my decision to see her. But eventually she decided to get the Vajrapani Ruel and I also referred to her to my reader who makes the Five Element Pagoda gold pendant but I don’t think she called my reader.
Then a few days ago, I received word from her that for some reason her problem with her seems to have been resolved. The strikers has agreed to go back to work, furthermore, her other problem with her business seems to have been resolved already. She said the Vajrapani Ruel worked for her. Then after a few hours she called to thank me for agreeing to see her, but what’s weird is that said she is not sure whether the Vajrapani Ruel worked or is that she has a very impressive leadership track record that her employees decided to go back to work. Of course, I didn’t bother reminding her that the strike has been going on for weeks already, and that her other problem was also resolved on its own as she has pointed out herself. I realized I should just let her continue believing what she believes and will not defend Feng Shui and the Vajrapani Ruel if she ‘refuses to acknowledge to taste the pudding’!
I write this because I want to point out that some people no matter what will just see what they want to see. They will see the bad in the world even if in reality there is still so much goodness going around in this world. I have mentioned and written about BM on this blog several times, and she is a walking proof that there is goodness in this world. But I believe there are others like her. Another person like her is a millionaire business tycoon is Malaysia who like BM has a very good heart. If I’m fortunate enough to, off hand, know two already, I’m sure you will still be able to meet your BM also. One just have to realize that good people are still normal people, let’s not look for a martyr.
Anyway, on the other hand, I want to share the story of Louis Paulo. Louis Paulo is another reader who got the Vajrapani Ruel, and he is currently going through a lot right now. But what is so amazing with Louis Paulo is that he takes delight and notice the ‘simple goodness of the pudding’, he doesn’t need a Michelin Star pudding to realize that one can enjoy life’s simple pleasure. And that’s what he did, he recognizes the simple miracles as miracles, and as result lately, it is as if some unseen force is making things in his life in their proper order. He still goes through some ‘challenging’ situations, but he recognizes that these are cleansing pains and he remains steadfast in his attitude of recognizing and appreciating all the simple miracles that he encounters.
I would like to share with you his email where he shared the first few miracles he experienced. I have taken the liberty to copy – paste it here, and will be posting screen grabs of his email as well.
Please do take time out to read his email and realize miracles are still miracles no matter how simple.
The first small miracle happened on the day I activated it. On the 24th. A friend was borrowing money from me in the afternoon and needs it ASAP. I hesitated not because I dont trust my friend and dont want to help, but because Im aware of the situation at that time. I know that a lot of ATM would be out of money or offline that afternoon. The working ones would have very long lines. My friend begged and she said that she really needs it. Since I’m the type who would help in these kinds of circumstances, I told her I’ll try. So I went to the nearby mall. and scouted some of the ATM. The first ATM I fell in line to began showing some errors and a lot of people in front of me at the line already decided to find another ATM. I had a look at the machine and it seems like it is rebooting. I decided to go as well since it might take a while, or worse, it might totally go offline. I looked at other ATM machines and saw that the lines are so long. I know I wouldn’t be able to make it for my friend. I randomly touched the Vajrapani ruel (in its amulet holder) all throughout this journey. Just because it was new and i just felt like touching it. All of a sudden, upon seeing the other ATM with long lines, i just had this urge to go back to the first ATM I went to. Just as I had arrive, there was a lady who had already withdrawn some money. The ATM was already working. Since there were no people in line yet, it was immediately my turn. The line was already long when I looked back. But I already had the money my friend needs.
Other small miracles also happened. and it seems like it was triggered by me touching the amulet (in its holder). One of it happened when I was watching this basketball game and I had this strong desire for my team to win. They were losing by 14 points and the game is about to end… And then, they caught up and won by one point. Another small miracle happened when it was raining hard on the 26th (there’s a storm). I got wet on my way to my destination. Because of the inconvenience, I wished hard that the rain would stop. And routinely touched the amulet… the rain stopped completely when I was about to go home… Another miracle seem to have happened today (12/27) in the stock market (PSE). I losed 25% this month of December already. and then I decided to go all in on this specific Stock. the stock began going up and then was going down after lunchtime today… I began worrying and wanted to sell but the price action is so fast.. so i touched the Vajrapani ruel again… after a while, the price went up again. At the end of the trading day, I am up by 5%. I still need 20% to breakeven. and more to make a profit before this year ends.. or by Jan next year… but I appreciate this small miracle.
It’s been a weird week filled with amazement with the Vajrapani. Im sure those things that happened were more than just coincidences. Although they seem to be small miracles for now, I believe that this is just the start, and me and my vajrapani ruel still has a long way to go. I want to thank you for choosing me to become one of the owners of this amulet. Thank you so much. Sorry if this is too long, I tried to make it as short as I can
The question is why would the Vajrapani Ruel grant help or blessings to my father’s cousin – in – law despite of the fact that she will take credit? I don’t know. The amulets or the Buddhas or Bodhisattvas, in this case Bodhisattva Vajrapani, sometimes works in ways that we cannot fathom. I can only guess that there must be something good coming from it. Her daughter believes that that’s the only way the Vajrapani Ruel can enter her mom’s house and maybe there is some benefit to the other people who lives there. I don’t know whether she is right. For me, the lesson is personal, it is for me to stay humble. I should not begin to think that because there are so many Vajrapani Ruel miracles that has happened already people will simply start believing it. Or maybe I should realize that Vajrapani Ruel miracles has nothing to do with me. At the end of the day it is between Bodhisattva Vajrapani and the person who has the ruel. I realized that sometimes I do take personal pride if a person shares with me their Vajrapani Ruel miracle. That is the lesson for me.
But what is clear is that we all have something to learn from Louis Paulo. Read his story again and you decide what it is for you. 🙂
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (26): Raising Enough Money to Finish One’s House and an Unexpected Additional Business!
- A Short But Heartwarming Vajrapani Ruel Miracle Shared By A Reader.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (27): An Actor Experienced A Downpour of Financial Blessing.
- Another Simple Vajrapani Miraculous Story: How A Simple Request to the Vajrapani Ruel Revealed Evidence of Deceit!
- How the Vajrapani Ruel Helped Fixed the Flight Problem of the Personal Plane of My Business Client and Publisher!
- What is the Next Best Thing If You Can’t Have the Vajrapani Ruel?
- Financial Blessing, Recuperation of Career, Justice from Maltreatment of School Officials – A Story of A Family Who Received Several Miracles: A Vajrapani Ruel and Ing Deng Pay Personal Testimonies of A Reader.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Brought Blessings to the Children of a Loving Mother.
- Meeting a Long Time Friend Who Happens to be A Generous Actor: How The Vajrapani Ruel Created An Opportunity that Helped Solve a Financial Problem!
- Wealth and Money Luck “Delivered Right At the Doorstep”: A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miraculous Story!
- How to Enhance the Eight Aspiration Energy of Your Vajrapani Ruel Using Crystals (1): Wealth Luck!
- How to Enhance the Eight Aspiration Energy of Your Vajrapani Ruel Using Crystals (2): Love Luck!
- How to Enhance the Eight Aspiration Energy of Your Vajrapani Ruel Using Crystals (3): Mentor Luck and Family & Descendant Luck!
- How to Enhance the Eight Aspiration Energy of Your Vajrapani Ruel Using Crystals (4): Fame Luck and Health Luck!
- How to Enhance the Eight Aspiration Energy of Your Vajrapani Ruel Using Crystals (5): Career Luck and Education Luck; Plus How To Strengthen the Protection Energies!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (28): Financial Blessing, A New Job – An Overseas Filipino Worker Received Some Miracles!
- Chanting the Mantra of Bodhisattva Vajrapani Creates A Powerful Energy Akin to the Wish Fulfilling Mantra and Negative Karma Cleansing Mantra!
- Combined Power of the Vajrapani Ruel and the Surangama Mantra Amulet Brought Some Financial Blessings and Mended A Family Broken by Financial Problems!
- Breezing Through the German Language Exam (A1 – Start Deutsch 1) With the Help of the Vajrapani Ruel – A Personal Testimony of A Reader!
- Money Comes In With A Simple Wish While Holding A Vajrapani Ruel: Another Personal Testimony of A Reader!
- Financial Blessing By Way of A Mysterious Money Deposit Received Two Days After Receiving the Vajrapani Ruel: A Personal Testimony of A Reader.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (29): Twelve Million Pesos Deal From An Online Lead!
- A Reader Shares Her Stories About the Vajrapani Ruel, Illness Suppression Amulet, Buddhism, and Other Things…
- A Permanent High Paying Job in Singapore Bought About By the Vajrapani Ruel: A Personal Testimony of A Very Vocal Non – Believer!
- Financial Luck One After the Other; Wish Fulfilled; And Saved From A Definite Harm or Even Death: Another Overseas Worker Shares Her Miraculous Personal Testimony About the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Buying A Desired Property for Her Mother 3 Days After Receiving the Vajrapani Ruel: An Overseas Filipino Reader Shares Her Miraculous Story About the Vajrapani Ruel.
- A Mother’s Financial Problem Miraculously Solved And Her Wish For Her Daughter Came True – A Personal Testimony of A Reader!
- Half – A – Million Pesos Financial Luck for the Husband; A Career Luck of Promotion for the Husband; And Continuous Flow of Money Luck and Wisdom Luck of Creativity for A Reader Who Got the Vajrapani Ruel and the Illness Suppression Amulet: A Personal Testimony of A Reader!
- 900K Development Fund Released After Experiencing Some Hardships: A Reader Shares His Personal Vajrapani Ruel Miraculous Story.
- From Miserable to Charitable: A Transformation of A Reader Who Experienced Some Blessings Because of the Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet!
- A Different Kind of Vajrapani Ruel Miraculous Story.
- Financial Problem of An Illegitimate Child Solved When He Was Able to Claim His Inheritance Thru the Help of the Vajrapani Ruel: A Personal Testimony of A Reader.
- A Problematic Businesswoman Experienced Her First Vajrapani Ruel Miracle Within Three Days of Acquiring It: Vajrapani Ruel Miraculous Personal Testimony of A Reader.
- Financial and Wealth Blessings from A Problematic Sale of A Property: A Personal Testimony About the Vajrapani Ruel and Other Amulets in the Words of A Reader!
For questions, comments and suggestions please email email@example.com