My schedule the past weeks have been crazy, as in really crazy. One of my clients in my business has an upcoming big project, and we have been scheduling to go on a trip to this new site of their real estate project.
However, due to the fact that there is a lot of high profile people involve, it has been quite difficult to set a schedule. In a way, this affected my schedule also for my other clients but the worst part is this particular client asked to be prioritized but she in turn would prioritize something else. Out of exasperation I told her to just tell me when she has finalized things. And I made it a point not to call her until she decides to call me.
Then I got to talk to BM, my reader in Davao, and after talking to her, in which she didn’t actually offered any advice about the said matter, I decided to be humble enough to just call my client back because I think BM would have done this because it is the right thing to do. Let ego and pride go out of the way.
So I did call her. We still haven’t gone to the project site. But it feels to do well.
But guess what, who has a bigger good karma just because I did the right thing. It’s not me, but it’s BM. Because she truly inspire people to do good without even her having to say what to do.
You may also want to read my other posts about BM.
- Devastating Feng Shui Blunder Didn’t Affect the People Living in the Said House: A Story Of A Good Person With Good Karma!
- Unexpected High Sales Attributed to the Surangama Mantra Amulet.
- What’s Even More Powerful or Important than Feng Shui or an Amulet?
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How Small.
- Is There Winning in Losing?
- Do Not Worry Too Much…Be Positive…Be Good.
- The Dreadful and Strong Five Yellow Star: Other Ways to Curb It (2) – Give Until It Hurts!
- Another Lesson from My Reader BM!
- Forget What I Wrote About People Under The Year of the Ox Having The Worst Luck This 2016: A Lesson From the Simple Life of BM.
- The Lesson That BM Unintentionally Shared!
For comments, suggestions, and questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org