Yesterday (time of posting may not be time of writing) a reader in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia contacted me to ask me about eye twitching. It was significant enough for her to be bothered and get in touch with me.
Her left eye has been twitching several times a day, mostly at the same time frame, and also for several days.
Eye twitching is normal and there is a scientific explanation to it. However, if it happens roughly at about the same time, for several days, it usually signifies that there is something about to happen. It is basically your body feeling the energy of your aura, which in turn is affected by the energies of the universe, especially the ones that has something to do with you.
So when your eyes twitch it usually means that there is a message for you. The message can be either good or bad, this is usually determined whether it was your left or right eye that twitches, time of day, and sometimes even number of days.
The message could be as mundane as getting a visitor or it can be something more serious like getting some huge financial luck or it can be because of a pending danger.
However, the truth is normally I don’t bother myself with knowing the details. When an eye twitches I usually recommend that you just do the following ritual.
- Go outside your house. Inside the gate will do just make sure your outside of the house.
- Get a pinch of salt and throw it over your left shoulder (if left eye is the one twitching) or over your right shoulder (if right eye is the one twitching).
- Do this for one day to three days. If continues then do it for seven days. The twitching should stop by then.
If you’re Buddhist or believes in the power of mantras, do the following instead:
- Go outside of your house. Inside the gate will do just make sure you’re outside of the main house.
- Chant OM AMI DEWA HRIH 3x
- Then get a pinch of salt and throw it over your left shoulder if the left is the one twitching or right eye if it is the right eye that twitches.
- Then chant the following mantras 3x each: OM MANI PADME HUM and OM AH HUM HO HAM KSHAMALA VARAYA HUM PHAT.
- Do this for one to three days. If it continues then do it for seven days.
The good thing with this is that you don’t have to bother yourself with whether the twitching is good or bad. Because by doing this simple ritual you take out the bad luck, but if its good luck then it either has no effect or it enhances it.
Gave this recommendation to my reader and she sent a messaged to inform me that her eyes has stopped twitching.
For comments, suggestions, and comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org