Amulets are considered to bean extension of the energies or power of the Buddhas or Bodhisattvas or Deities or Taoist Gods, thus it is important that we treat them we care.
Allow me to share with you some basic tips on how to take care of your amulets.
- Do not seat on your amulet.
- Do not lie down on your amulet.
- Take care of it like a precious object that it is.
- Some amulets can be placed inside the bag or pocket. Some should really be worn. Make sure you know.
- Do not get an amulet for gambling.
- Do not abuse your amulet. If you know you have bad Feng Shui in your house or office and you have the means and resources to fix the problem, fix it. Do not think that the amulet will save you forever.
- Again, do not abuse your amulet. If your Feng Shui forecast says you should avoid extreme sports. Avoid it. Do not use your amulet to take risk.
- Know that you have to take risk; your amulet will protect you, but make sure that there is no other resort.
- Do not have sex while wearing your amulet.
- Do not put your amulet on top of a dirty table.
- Do not put your amulet on a low table or on the floor.
- Do not deprive other people the possibility of getting an amulet.
In the next few days, I hope to write more about Amulets 101.
For questions, comments, or suggestions please email email@example.com