All of us have our own four lucky directions and four unlucky directions base on our Kua number, which in turn is base on our birth date. If you are not yet familiar with this I suggest you read the following posts that were written 4 years ago:
- What Is Feng Shui Kua Number and How to Calculate It?
- Four Different Types of Luck Base on Your Kua Number.
- Four Different Types of Bad Luck Base on Your Kua Number.
It is important that you get to read them first before you read this post for you to understand this article better.
Now the ideal situation is you totally avoid having your house or office face any of your bad directions, or facing your bad direction while working or sleeping. However, in reality we can’t always avoid these directions. If you are a couple, always take note that the head of the family should always face the good directions. But whether you are a couple or single person and you can’t avoid facing your bad directions, please do the following to help temper the effects of the bad direction.
- Make a weekly offering to the Buddhas or Bodhisattvas or Taoist Gods. In making an offering of incense, flowers, water, or even food you create a lot of good merit or energy of yourself. This will help temper the bad effects of having to face your bad directions.
- Wear a powerful amulet and highly recommend the Vajrapani Ruel and/or the Surangama Mantra Amulet. Wearing a powerful amulet will help protect you from the negative effects of having to face your bad directions.
- Do good deeds and do them sincerely. Feed the animals; donate to the charity, etc. Sincerely doing good deeds will help temper the negative effects of having to face your bad directions.
Remember though, it is better if you avoid your bad directions. These cures are temporary or at best they just temper the bad effects.
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email email@example.com