Regular readers of this blog must know by now that a black star that is greatly affecting our health and susceptibility to accidents currently rules us. I’m talking about the #2 Flying Star or what is also known as the Illness Star, which as I always say is not only a star that makes people sick, but is also a star the makes people more vulnerable to accidents.
Recently, my long time reader and friend called me up to request for the Illness Suppression Amulet because she is having a leg problem and also she had a minor accident on her stairs at home. Because of this she decided to get an Illness Suppression Amulet, not only for her, but also for her two children. I’m talking about Aling Erlinda, who was featured before on this blog. She was the one who sent me a message about her daughter having an increase flow of patients in the blog article called – IS IT RIGHT?. She was also featured in the article called COUNTING MONEY AND COUNTING MORE MONEY, although I opted not to name her then.
Anyway, going back to Aling Erlinda as I fondly call her, she got the Illness Suppression Amulet because of her leg pain, and also I think she is also having some difficulty walking. The good news is a few days after she got the Illness Suppression Amulet, according to her, the pain she is feeling has significantly subsided! And she totally attributes it to the fact that she now has the Illness Suppression Amulet. Because of this miracle, she now has decided to acquire more Illness Suppression Amulet for her helper. Isn’t she really nice, how many of us can acquire an amulet that may be quite pricey for our helpers? But at the same time, this is proof that Aling Erlinda truly believes that the Illness Suppression Amulet works.
This year, we are ruled by the energy of Illness and Accident because base on the Flying Star Formula of Feng Shui the #2 Flying Star lands on the center, thus it becomes the ruling star or energy of the year. Everybody is affected but people born under the sign of the Ox and Tiger, and people who stays in the Northeast sector of the house or office, or people whose office table or bed faces Northeast, or if your house door, condo/apartment door, office door or office building door faces Northeast are more susceptible.
Again to better understand the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey it will be good to read all the forecast. I know it is quite long but it is important for you to see the big picture. For the Illness Suppression Amulet you can jump to item number 4.
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Stars, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: An Imbalance Year Filled With A Number of Good Stars (Part 1)
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Stats, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: An Imbalance Year Filled With A Number of Good Stars (Part 2)
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey 12 Animal Chinese Zodiac Feng Shui Forecast
- Illness Suppression Amulet: A Must Have Anti – Illness and Anti – Accident Amulet for 2016 and Beyond.
- The Dreadful and Stronger Five Yellow Star of 2016: Other Ways To Curb Its Effects. (Part 1)
- The Dreadful and Stronger Five Yellow Star of 2016: Other Ways to Curb Its Effects – Give Until It Hurts! (Part 2)
- Should We Put the ‘Salt Water Cure’ at the Center of our House this 2016?
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey is a Black Year. What Then is a Black Year?
- People Born Under the Sign of the Ox and Tiger and People Who Stay in the Northeast Should Constantly Do These Things in 2016!
- Managing the Pervasive Illness and Accident Energies of the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey!
- The Energy of the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Comes In As Early as January!
- Two of the Most Important Cure this 2016!
- Heed the Warning Signs and Prevent Them From Happening…
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Water and Flower Ritual.
- Fifteen Merit Days: A Gift From Heaven to Help Save Us from the Ill Effects of the Year (Part 1)
- Fifteen Merit Days: A Gift From Heaven to Help Save Us from the Ill Effects of the Year (Part 2)
For questions, comments, suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org