To this day, a little more than a year after I was blessed to be able to introduce the Bodhisattva Vajrapani, which is described in the ‘THE NOBLE STACK OF AUSPICIOUSNESS MAHAYANA SUTRA’ as auspicious and powerful Bodhisattva (Vajrapani Bodhisattva is the only Bodhisattva to receive this kind of description because is brings in a lot of auspiciousness and He is known to be very powerful that He creates a lot of miracles), and the Vajrapani Ruel, I’m still totally amazed by the number of positive feedbacks and testimonials I get from people who invoke the power of Bodhisattva Vajrapani by inviting the Vajrapani Ruel or simply by chanting his mantra – OM VAJRAPANI HUM.
Today, allow me to share with you another wonderful story of how the Vajrapani Ruel created opportunity for a person to meet an actor who in turn paved a way for him to have his own micro business.
AK, is a 25 year old half – Filipino, half – Middle Eastern man. He grew up here in the Philippines that is why his Filipino is quite good. According to AK, his life was good, they are not rich but neither they are poor. That is until his father died when he was 18 years old. Being the eldest in the family, it was left upon him to help his mother, and life has been such a struggle since then. They find it hard to have their income work for a family of 11, including the mom and so while he, his mom, and one of his sister works really hard, having so many mouth to feed makes it naturally difficult for them to make ends meet.
It was his mother who read my blog, and so when AK decided to move to Manila to try his luck here, her mother saved up enough money and insisted that AK meet me to get a Vajrapani Ruel. AK met up with me and was honest in saying telling me that he doesn’t believe in Feng Shui or Buddhism and that he had a fight with his mom because of the Vajrapani Ruel. In short, he was bordering on being brutally frank and honest to being rude. However, he clarified that he will get the Vajrapani Ruel not because he believes it will give him good luck but for her mother’s peace of mind who totally believes in it.
This happened a few weeks ago and I didn’t expect to hear anything from AK and I was a little concern that he might not notice the miracle should it happen because he doesn’t believe in it. However, Bodhisattva Vajrapani has something else for both AK and me.
As mentioned, AK came here to start working because they practically have to work everyday in the province and double jobs to make both ends meet. To be fair with AK he didn’t leave his province until he was sure that he’d be able to get a job here. While it’s a job that he doesn’t like, he believes that it should be enough for a while until he is able to find a more suitable job.
When he got the Vajrapani Ruel he was already in Manila for 3 weeks and has been working in his new job as store clerk for a retail store for 3 weeks already. According to AK to save up money he would usually go out of the mall for lunch so that he can buy ‘cheaper’ or more affordable food. That was his routine since he started working. On the 5th day that the Vajrapani Ruel was with him, he followed his routine, but this was interrupted by the fact that there was a film crew shooting on the carinderia (eatery/small food stall) where he usually eats. He was about to leave when he noticed amongst the crowd is the cousin of his childhood best friend. He has since lost contact with his best friend when he is about 15 years old. He approached the cousin of his childhood best friend, he admitted he was wondering whether the cousin would still remember him, and even before he was able to get near the cousin saw him, and ran towards him.
They said their hellos, and AK soon found out that the cousin was actually working as a personal assistant of AK’s childhood best friend, whom AK knows is now a famous actor! To make the long story short he was able to meet his childhood best friend. He never thought that he will meet his childhood best friend again, and since his childhood best friend has since then become a famous actor he never expected that this will still remember him or still want him to become his friend.
When his childhood best friend who is now an actor learned about his plight, he decided to hire AK and gave him a much higher salary. He also gave AK approximately Php 60,000.00 to help him start his micro business, which is a food cart business. AK then called on another brother to come to Manila to help take care of the micro business while he works for his friend.
Now, AK believes that it was the Vajrapani Ruel that paved the way for him to have the luck of reconnecting with his childhood best friend who now happens to be a very rich and famous actor. This reconnecting then paved the way for him to get money luck / wealth luck / financial luck that he needs.
By the way, for AK what sort of sealed the belief that it was the Vajrapani Ruel that created that miracle is the fact that he later found out from his best friend that the original location of their ‘taping’ is not really at the eatery where AK frequents, but because of a problem of a previous location the production team had to change and immediately look for a new location and has fate or Vajrapani Bodhisattva thru the Vajrapani Ruel would have it, it happened to be at the eatery where AK eats.
AK said while he still has a long way to becoming totally financially stable, he can see that he is on his way there.
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (26): Raising Enough Money to Finish One’s House and an Unexpected Additional Business!
- A Short But Heartwarming Vajrapani Ruel Miracle Shared By A Reader.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (27): An Actor Experienced A Downpour of Financial Blessing.
- Another Simple Vajrapani Miraculous Story: How A Simple Request to the Vajrapani Ruel Revealed Evidence of Deceit!
- How the Vajrapani Ruel Helped Fixed the Flight Problem of the Personal Plane of My Business Client and Publisher!
- What is the Next Best Thing If You Can’t Have the Vajrapani Ruel?
- Financial Blessing, Recuperation of Career, Justice from Maltreatment of School Officials – A Story of A Family Who Received Several Miracles: A Vajrapani Ruel and Ing Deng Pay Personal Testimonies of A Reader.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Brought Blessings to the Children of a Loving Mother.
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org