“I will not call you again unless I have some good news!”
That’s what a reader told me a few months back, that was after she got a few pieces of Vajrapani Ruel and an Ing Deng Pay.
“Please share my story and please put our name on your post! I don’t care whether people get to know me I’m just happy and I want the wonderful blessing that my family received shared!” Lourdes Serafico shared with me a week or two ago, when after getting the Vajrapani Ruel and Ing Deng Pay and promising that she won’t call me back unless there’s good news or unless good things has happened to her family. She called back, which means there is some good news. And so I’m sharing it with you now.
Before I share with you her wonderful story, I know that if you are a regular reader of this blog that this is the first time I’m writing down the name of a reader without using initials. I really had to think about this carefully whether I should be doing this, because I always value my reader’s privacy and I don’t want to appear that I’m using them to promote this blog. I know I have taken a lot of criticisms by trying to hide the real name of my readers who have some personal miraculous stories to share. Some people went as far as saying that the stories are not real, although I must say if that accusation were true then you should still credit me for being a creative writer, and obviously I’m not a creative writer. There are still a lot of grammatical errors.
Anyway, why do I have to break that rule now? One, because hiding her real name now is useless because I intend to include her story in my upcoming book and there she would be named also as well as other readers who agreed to be named. Second, Lourdes herself insisted that I write down her family’s name, I don’t know whether she has read about the criticisms and attacks made about me, but I have a feeling that in a way, by insisting that I include her family’s name, she was really doing me a favor. And so after much thought I decided to write her full name but have decided to take out the name of her daughter who is going to be prominently featured in this post because she is still a minor and I also decided not to include the name of her husband who is also featured prominently in this post because he deals with a lot of international businessman.
Going back to the story of Lourdes, she first contacted me about a couple of years ago. According to her she has been a silent follower and reader of my blog, until I wrote about the post entitled – DON’T CREATE YIN ENERGY WITH YOUR DEAD PET’S BODY! – She was quite frantic because in her yard she did buried several of her dog’s body. That was the primary reason she called me, she believes that because of burying the dogs body within her yard they created a lot of negative energies and that started the ‘nose diving’ of her husband’s professional career. Furthermore, around that time also started the problem of her youngest daughter’s problems in school. I have written about my visit to their house in a post called – ADOPTED ABANDONED DOGS ARE SAVING THEIR HUMANS!
I really don’t know why I didn’t put the whole story back then, but there must be a reason that I can’t remember now. But reading the said post made me realized that I have written somewhat of a ‘short’ version of their story and decided to focus instead on how the abandoned dogs that they are saved in return were saving them. But to briefly put the whole story, by burying the dead body of the dogs within their yard created a lot of yin energy of their family, but more than that they also had several Feng Shui blunders. Primarily all their doors are ‘Yin Dragon Door’, please read the post – ADOPTED ABANDONED DOGS ARE SAVING THEIR HUMANS! – to understand more about it.
Basically what happened was life was good for them, AS (Lourdes’ husband) has a very good professional life, their children were all doing great in school, and they were building their new home. They hired a Feng Shui to build their new home, and this particular Feng Shui consultant suggested that they make a ‘dragon door’. Briefly speaking, ‘dragon doors’ are doors made diagonally with a special calculation to bring in tremendous amount of luck, which is called ‘dragon luck’. There are a lot of these kinds of doors in old Singapore structures that is believed to have brought in a lot of luck not only to the owners of these establishments or houses but to the country as well. However, the danger of making a ‘dragon door’ is that your calculations has to be précised, a single millimeter mistake will make the ‘dragon door’ into a ‘yin dragon door’ and if a ‘dragon door’ brings in dragon luck or tremendous amount of luck, a ‘yin dragon door’ will bring in tremendous amount of bad luck! I was actually surprised that their Feng Shui consultant recommended this because I know that only a handful of real grand masters know of this formula. I myself never suggested making a ‘dragon door’ because of the strict calculations involve. To be completely honest, when they mentioned the name of their Feng Shui, who happens to be quite famous, I was taken aback a little because I’m quite sure that this particular Feng Shui consultant is not familiar with the formula of making the ‘dragon door’, and even if this Feng Shui consultant is familiar with the formula, the making of the door should be closely monitored by the Feng Shui expert or consultant, something that didn’t happen in this situation because when the said Feng Shui consultant never followed on them again when the agreed fees was received. According to Lourdes, they did try to call the Feng Shui consultant again and again but to no avail.
Because of the said several Feng Shui blunders their luck took a turn from good to really bad. As mentioned earlier, AS’s career took a nosedive and that includes the financial luck that comes with having a good career. Furthermore, Lourdes’ youngest daughter who is quite a genius became problematic in school. Her daughter is excelling both in academic and other activities. She plays the several musical instruments and participates in several extra – curricular activities. However, at about the same time she fell from grace from the nuns who runs her school. I won’t be able to go into details because I don’t want to tell a story of which I don’t remember all the facts, but according to Lourdes, there was one time the nuns who run the Catholic college requested for a donation amounting to Php 100,000.00. The Serafico’s refused to make the said donation and curiously it also started the rounds of complaints from the nuns about their daughter. Several of these complaints are unfounded while some are subject to misinterpretation. To give you an example, being an intelligent child, their daughter would normally reason out to the nuns when they ever will call her attention to something that they think she did. For the nuns this is not a reasoning of an intelligent independent child who refuses to be wrongly accused, but rather it is being disrespectful. Lourdes tried to fix things properly, but it was quite obvious that the nuns are really just angry with her daughter. Some of the teachers and some nuns took their side but the powerful ones got really angry with her. It became so bad that the Serafico’s filed a case against the nuns. However, the Serafico’s believe that it was quashed using ‘money’.
At that time all these are happening, I suggested that the only cure they have for their ‘yin dragon door’ is to fix it and make a proper door (but this would cost a lot) or use gold Kalachakra to fix it. The Vajrapani Ruel was not yet available at that time. They were unable to fix the problem because rebuilding the door will require lots of money and not to mention they will have to make major renovations to their (at that time) unfinished house because of the financial problem that hit them. When the Vajrapani Ruel became available they got the Vajrapani Ruel, which was immediately followed by the Ing Deng Pay or Landlord’s Tablet. Please click here to know more about the Ing Deng Pay. That was several months ago and at that time Lourdes told me, “I will not call you again unless I have some good news!” Meaning I don’t think she’ll talk to me ever again unless either the Vajrapani Ruel or Ing Deng Pay works. Together they cost quite a fortune.
But I was really happy that a week or two ago (at that time of this writing) Lourdes and I got to talk again and she relayed to me the good news.
First, although the case they filed didn’t push through because it was quashed and never saw the light of day, it caught the attention of a senator and this particular senator used it as an example in the law that he authored. I can’t be sure but because of this the school officials were called for an investigation in aid of legislation (again not sure whether I remember this bit of information right). Several of the nuns were called to report to Rome, again because of the case against their daughter. Enrollment in the said college went down not by a few percent but by more than 50%!
Second, their daughter was forced to transfer, and Lourdes and AS was initially afraid that their daughter will have a hard time adjusting in her new school. Not to mention they were initially wary of where to transfer her. However, their daughter’s former principal who is aware of what kind of policies the nuns run and who knows Lourdes’ daughter really well encouraged Lourdes to transfer her daughter to the school were she works now. Lourdes was happy of this development but there is one big hindrance, the new school is an international school and base they might not be able to afford the very premium enrollment and school fees. But when their daughter took the entrance exam she was also offered a 100% scholarship! The very first scholarship offered by the said school! Furthermore, her daughter is now every teacher’s favorite. Needless to say she still has academic excellence and also excel in different extra – curricular activities. Her new teachers only have good words for her and always hand picks her to join different competitions!
As for AS, he got a new job and is currently managing 250+ fleets or international ships! Recently, a businessman handpicked him to manage 50+ more ships or fleets, and this particular businessman wouldn’t want anybody else to manage his fleets except AS. Needless to say the more fleets he manages, the higher income he’ll get!
And so those are the reasons why after a few months I got to talk to Lourdes again.
I’m sure a lot of people will be asking which one really works? Is it the Vajrapani Ruel or the Ing Deng Pay? It’s quite hard to say but both are quite powerful and have a very high miracle rate. The reason I seldom write about the Ing Deng Pay or Landlord’s Tablet is because it is quite pricey which may be a hindrance for some people from availing it. But in the end it doesn’t really matter what worked because good news is good news. Let us not forget, I’m quite sure that Lourdes and AS also prayed a lot for the welfare of their family.
Note: If you wish to know more about the Ing Deng Pay or Landlord’s Tablet you can see the links below.
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (26): Raising Enough Money to Finish One’s House and an Unexpected Additional Business!
- A Short But Heartwarming Vajrapani Ruel Miracle Shared By A Reader.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (27): An Actor Experienced A Downpour of Financial Blessing.
- Another Simple Vajrapani Miraculous Story: How A Simple Request to the Vajrapani Ruel Revealed Evidence of Deceit!
- How the Vajrapani Ruel Helped Fixed the Flight Problem of the Personal Plane of My Business Client and Publisher!
- What is the Next Best Thing If You Can’t Have the Vajrapani Ruel?
If you wish to know more about the Ing Deng Pay you can read the following blog posts:
- Are You Suffering from a Severe Bazi Affliction that Causes Career, Money, Relationship and Personal Problems? An Ing Deng Pay is A Powerful Taoist Cure for These Problems.
- The Ing Deng Pay Also Addresses the Problem of An Afflicted or Missing Sector!
- The Landlord’s Tablet: More Than Just A Symbol of Power and Wealth.
For questions, comments, or suggestions please email email@example.com