If you have read my 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast, you would know by now that the year extremely lacks the element of Water. And so today allow me to share a short ritual that you can do on the eve of Chinese New Year. This ritual will help ensure that you symbolically create the presence of the water element and thus provide some buffer or slight relief from the full effects of not having a the water element. However, it should noted that depending on your bazi chart, this is not a replacement for wearing a blue stone or semi – precious stone bracelet.
Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year this year is on February 8. So on February 7 gather a big jar of water, about a gallon, fill it up with clean water and place petals from 8 kinds of flowers. Do not use flowers with thorns like rose.
On the eve of the Chinese New Year at around 4pm, collect the water and put the petals in. Leave it in front of your altar, if you don’t have one, put it at the center of your house. Then the following day, on Lunar New Year, before 8AM sprinkle the water around your house. You can also sprinkle a little with member of your family. Pour the remaining water on your garden or a plant together with water.
Voila! This simple ritual should ease some of the effects of the missing water element.
Again to better understand the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey it will be good to read all the forecast. I know it is quite long but it is important for you to see the big picture.
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Stars, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: An Imbalance Year Filled With A Number of Good Stars (Part 1)
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Stats, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: An Imbalance Year Filled With A Number of Good Stars (Part 2)
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey 12 Animal Chinese Zodiac Feng Shui Forecast
- Illness Suppression Amulet: A Must Have Anti – Illness and Anti – Accident Amulet for 2016 and Beyond.
- The Dreadful and Stronger Five Yellow Star of 2016: Other Ways To Curb Its Effects. (Part 1)
- The Dreadful and Stronger Five Yellow Star of 2016: Other Ways to Curb Its Effects – Give Until It Hurts! (Part 2)
- Should We Put the ‘Salt Water Cure’ at the Center of our House this 2016?
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey is a Black Year. What Then is a Black Year?
- People Born Under the Sign of the Ox and Tiger and People Who Stay in the Northeast Should Constantly Do These Things in 2016!
- Managing the Pervasive Illness and Accident Energies of the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey!
- The Energy of the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Comes In As Early as January!
- Two of the Most Important Cure this 2016!
For question, suggestions, and comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org