Last year, we had the Holy Trinity of cures, this year I would like to share with you the two most important cures for 2016!
In the posts mentioned above, I discussed and wrote about the danger of having the Illness Star or the #2 Flying Star flying into the center of the Flying Star Chart. As you may know, the Illness Star is not only a star that causes illness, but it also causes accidents that may lead to serious illness. Because this star landed on the center thus making it the ruling star of the year, this star affects us all. Technically speaking no one is exempted from somehow being affected by this star or energy.
Those who have been sick this 2015 will continue to feel those illnesses this year. Children and senior citizens should be more careful and make sure practice extra precaution so that they don’t fall into an accident.
Again, everybody is affected however; certain age groups per animal sign are more affected than other age group. To know more about this please check my post 2016 FENG SHUI FORECAST FOR THE 12 CHINESE ANIMAL ZODIAC (CHINESE HOROSCOPE)! But remember that all of us are affected by this started, the age group I mentioned will is simply more susceptible to it. But it is also worth noting that because people born under the sign of the Ox and Tiger also has the dreadful #5 Flying Star (also known as Wu Wang or Five Yellow Star), they become more susceptible to the illness star, the same can be said for people who has a bedroom, office in the Northeast or whose house faces the Northeast. Because you are affected by the Wu Wang you will be more susceptible to the effects of the #2 Flying Star.
So the first most important cure to have this year is the Illness Suppression Amulet made by my Guru Lama. Technically speaking, this pendant is only available by invitation by donating an image of a Medicine Buddha plated in gold that will be place in one of the hall in a temple being made in India. To understand this better you can read the post “The Evolution of Acquiring An Amulet”. Incidentally, I’m also planning to organize a trip to the said temple towards the end of the year for people who have the Vajrapani Ruel and the Illness Suppression Amulet.
The Illness Suppression Amulet should be worn around the neck or carried on the pocket, just make sure that you don’t get to seat on it. It should also be placed at the center of every house.
Of course, not everybody will be able to get the Illness Suppression Amulet, so as an alternative, you can also wear an image of a Medicine Buddha or a Medicine Buddha Prayer Wheel. At the center of your house you can also put an image of a Medicine Buddha.
Another importance cure is the Five Element Pagoda, but not everybody needs this, although I the #5 Flying Star is so much stronger this year that people who are affected by the said star will really need to have this supplemented with three to five powerful holy amulets. Again, not everybody is affected but I’m including this here for the people who are affected because this is really a very bad star who happen to be stronger this year.
People born under the sign of the Ox and Tiger, people whose front door faces the Northeast, or those whose bedroom and offices and people whose Kua numbers are 2, 6, 7, and 8 are affected by this star! The above-mentioned group of people should wear the Five Element Pagoda gold pendant, and carry with them 3 to 5 of the powerful holy amulets. On top of this, rooms and front doors in the Northeast should also have the 5 – Element Pagoda that has to be further empowered with the suggested powerful holy amulets.
These can be the following:
- Vajrapani Ruel
- Heart Sutra Amulet
- Surangama Mantra Amulet
- Medicine Buddha Sutra Amulet
- Lama Atisha Amulet
- Diamond Cutter Sutra Amulet
- Universal Gateway of Bodhisattva Kuan Yin Sutra Amulet
- Four Dharmakaya Relic Mantras Amulet
- Illness Suppression Amulet
As mentioned in the previous posts, it is quite difficult to get the 5 – Element Pagoda pendant and it is quite expensive. Lillian Too has one and you can check it out by clicking here. Also, recently a reader who is affected by the said star decided to take things into her own hands and looked for somebody who can make the pendant for her. Luckily she found one, and when I saw the first finish product, all I can say is that it is very nice, it is a little bigger than the one offered in the online store of Lillian Too but priced a little lower also. The only drawback is that it is made – to – order. You will find the number below and you can call them up directly.
So if you were to ask me what is the most important cure for the year, I would say it are the ILLNESS SUPPRESSION AMULET and the FIVE ELEMENT PAGODA, although the latter is not for everybody but only for those who are affected.
Again to better understand the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey it will be good to read all the forecast. I know it is quite long but it is important for you to see the big picture.
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Stars, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: An Imbalance Year Filled With A Number of Good Stars (Part 1)
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Stats, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: An Imbalance Year Filled With A Number of Good Stars (Part 2)
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey 12 Animal Chinese Zodiac Feng Shui Forecast
- Illness Suppression Amulet: A Must Have Anti – Illness and Anti – Accident Amulet for 2016 and Beyond.
- The Dreadful and Stronger Five Yellow Star of 2016: Other Ways To Curb Its Effects. (Part 1)
- The Dreadful and Stronger Five Yellow Star of 2016: Other Ways to Curb Its Effects – Give Until It Hurts! (Part 2)
- Should We Put the ‘Salt Water Cure’ at the Center of our House this 2016?
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey is a Black Year. What Then is a Black Year?
- People Born Under the Sign of the Ox and Tiger and People Who Stay in the Northeast Should Constantly Do These Things in 2016!
- Managing the Pervasive Illness and Accident Energies of the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey!
- The Energy of the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Comes In As Early as January!
For question, suggestions, and comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org