Regular readers of this blog know that I always say that the energies of the year don’t come in until Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year. However, this year is different. The chart shows that the energy of the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey comes in early. According to a reader who studied Feng Shui under another Feng Shui master said that this particular Feng Shui said that the energies of the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey has started to come in as early as October of 2015. I think to some extent he may be right but this might be limited to the energy of the Fire.
But as for the rest of the energies, I believe they have started to come in this January with the bulk of it coming in by January 15 of the Western Calendar. So it is better to rearrange your cures and wear your cures by then.
Again to better understand the 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey it will be good to read all the forecast. I know it is quite long but it is important for you to see the big picture.
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Stars, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: An Imbalance Year Filled With A Number of Good Stars (Part 1)
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey Feng Shui Forecast Base on Bazi, Flying Stats, and 24 Mountain Stars Formula: An Imbalance Year Filled With A Number of Good Stars (Part 2)
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey 12 Animal Chinese Zodiac Feng Shui Forecast
- Illness Suppression Amulet: A Must Have Anti – Illness and Anti – Accident Amulet for 2016 and Beyond.
- The Dreadful and Stronger Five Yellow Star of 2016: Other Ways To Curb Its Effects. (Part 1)
- The Dreadful and Stronger Five Yellow Star of 2016: Other Ways to Curb Its Effects – Give Until It Hurts! (Part 2)
- Should We Put the ‘Salt Water Cure’ at the Center of our House this 2016?
- 2016 Year of the Fire Monkey is a Black Year. What Then is a Black Year?
For questions, comments, and suggestions please email email@example.com