I’m a little hesitant to write this story because it might appear that it criticizes a certain image of a major religious sector. However, I have since written about it and the response was generally positive with several affirmations from readers that they did experience some bad Feng Shui because of that particular image. You’ll soon see what I am talking about but here’s the story of PL and SL.
PL and SL a married couple who both works as a Overseas Filipino Worker in the Middle East. Throughout their married life their biggest challenge is being separated from their 5 children because they both have to work abroad. However, this was somewhat tempered by SL’s mother presence and she was able to raise PL’s and SL’s kids properly.
According PL and SL their kids are great kids, and they would never ask for anything expensive. In fact, unlike the children of their Filipino colleagues abroad, their kids never asked for mobile phones or any other gadgets. Their school grades are average, and their middle child is even an honor student. To some extent their family although they are miles away from their children are almost perfect.
Their eldest and second child are now also working and without prompting they also contributed to the expenses at home, and because of this it was easier for them to built their own house. Since they are both working abroad it was their eldest, their second child and SL’s mom, the maternal grandmother of the children, who took care of the building of the house. And so little by little they built their home. It took them almost three years to finish their house not because it was big but because they really have to save up and build a portion, then save up and build another portion, until October last year they finished their small but loving home! The only thing left to do is decorating it and putting the section of the house where they’ll put up a small store and small computer shop and the dirty kitchen.
Their kids and SL’s mom decided to hold off finishing the decorating because they want PL and SL to finish the decoration of the house. But their eldest thought it would not to put a picture of their parents in the biggest wall of the house, which is in the dining room. They initially wanted to do it in the living room, but there is no place for it there. But as agreed they will wait for their parents to come and wait for their decision.
November came and PL and SL came back to see their new home, and also to finish the small store, small computer shop and the dirty kitchen. They were really happy to see their new home almost finished. The kids told them of the blank wall in the dining room and having the picture of their parents there. However, SL has always been fascinated with the image of The Last Supper and so they decided to place The Last Supper on that wall. In less than a week’s time they had it there.
PL and SL plans to go back abroad for their last term of contract before they settle here in the Philippines by late January, unfortunately, SL was informed just between Christmas and New Year that contrary to what they initially agreed on she won’t be renewed by her employer. This came as a shock, and she was told that because her employer is having some business problems and they are terminating the contract of several overseas contract staff and since SL is in the Philippines, she’s among the first few contract workers to be terminated. Although Pl and SL got really worried, they took it as a sign that she has to stay home and it will just be PL to leave and work abroad, they made some financial calculations it’s going to be a little risky but they should just make the small store and the computer shop work and they will survive it.
But after New Year, they got another shock! PL will also not be able to go back to his employer because his brother who works with him, embezzled some money before he came back to the Philippines, which was just 3 days before Christmas. And it was only discovered after New Year! Furthermore, he has some money that he remitted through his brother to avoid being questioned why s he remitting or bringing a big amount of money and this seems to have been stolen from him by his brother. His brother also didn’t went home for Christmas, instead he went directly to province of his wife where his wife and children lives. They initially didn’t get worried because they were able to talk to him during Christmas, but when the news about his embezzling the money of the company broke out, they were unable to get in touch with him, not even his wife or any of his wife’s family.
They’re at a lost as to how this can happen to them and it seems that they got their bad luck because they SL was betrayed by her employer that she has faithfully served for several years and PL was betrayed by his brother. He was unable to go back by virtue that the one who embezzled money is his brother. For the Arabs it doesn’t make any difference, for them they’re one and the same.
All of a sudden their dream house although built already won’t be finished because they have to save the money for what seems to be an uncertain future. But still they pursued and instead of being sad tried to look for here in the Philippines. But they find it hard to get a good job primarily because of their age.
Their eldest who happens to be my reader took pity on them and contacted me. She said although her parents are trying to be strong. At that time I really haven’t met PL and SL and I still don’t know about the image of THE LAST SUPPER that in Feng Shui may cause betrayal.
Anyway, their daughter decided to get the Vajrapani Ruel and I told her that since it’s her parents who are having the problems really it’s better if she will give it to one of her parents. And so she gave it to his father who is more open in trying out these kinds of things, her mom, SL, is very religious and a devout Catholic and might not be open to trying out Feng Shui, especially amulets of Buddhist origin.
Soon after carrying it PL experienced his first miracle, he got a job whose pay is even more than what he gets in the Middle East, then after that some money was ‘mysteriously’ deposited in his account, which correspond to the amount that he remitted through his brother. Because of these developments they’re able to finish their home!
PL and SL through their daughter contacted me because they want to get another Vajrapani Ruel, while we’re talking she inquired as to what can cause the betrayal, to which I replied all the possible reasons that I can think of. I haven’t written about the image of THE LAST SUPPER then and although I was hesitant to mention it to them, in my experience a lot of people experienced some form of betrayal and sadness when they have the image. If you want to know more about it you can read the following posts:
- “THE LAST SUPPER” IN THE DINING ROOM: GOOD OR BAD FENG SHUI? (PART 1)
- “THE LAST SUPPER” IN THE DINING ROOM: GOOD RO BAD FENG SHUI? (PART 2)
- THE LAST SUPPER (PART 3): A READER RESPONDS AND WHAT TO WITH THE IMAGE.
PL and SL decided to simply donate the image of THE LAST SUPPER to a church, and replace it with the image of the HOLY FAMILY.
Meanwhile, SL did get another Vajrapani Ruel and although she has decided to simply manage their small store and computer shop, an unexpected opportunity ‘landed on her lap’ when two different people contacted her to help sell their processed meat and cooked meal respectively. This also proves to be a very good additional business and now they have added some tables outside their small store to serve food!
Their daughter, PL and SL all believes that it is because of the Vajrapani Ruel that they all this good luck!
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
For questions, comments and suggestions please email sanaakosirickylee@