I have always believe in the power of chanting mantras and reciting / reading sutras. When people get in touch with me asking for the Vajrapani Ruel and because they can’t afford it or its not available at the time of request, I always tell them to chant some mantras or recite some sutras because these are very powerful tools or rituals that can help us surpass our problems. In fact, regular readers of this blog will see some personal testimonies of readers who simply chanted some mantras and were able to get their wishes.
That is why I’m very happy to announce that my Guru Lama is coming to the Philippines early next year to do a two – day Sutra and Mantra retreat and one day Vajrapani Empowerment Ritual. What’s even better is that the retreat and the Vajrapani Empowerment Ritual are going to be absolutely free!
I can’t clearly express as to what are the benefits of chanting a mantra and reciting a sutra because the wonderful blessings that one can get from them if properly done is simply enormous. It has the power to heal the sick, turn bad luck into good luck, create some wealth and financial luck. If these things are done for our recently departed relatives, it may give them a chance to be reborn with a good life.
The Sutra and Mantra retreat is going to be for 2 days from 6:30AM to 2:30AM straight! It seems quite tiring, but the truth is it’s not and if one is in the middle of it you’ll feel that 8 hours is simply nothing. Nevertheless, we’ll have 5 minutes bathroom break every hour or every hour ninety minutes, depending on the mantra and sutra being chanted or recited. On the first two days, which is the Sutra and Mantra retreat, we will be chanting and reciting different mantras and sutra for 8 hours each day straight! Well…almost straight!
On the third day, my Guru Lama is going to conduct a Vajrapani Empowerment Ritual or Puja.
What is an empowerment ritual or puja?
An empowerment ritual or puja is a ritual that is headed by a certified Lama that invokes the power of a Buddha or Bodhisattva or Deity. This is to request blessings and protection from the Buddha or Bodhisattva or Deity being invocated. This kind of ritual is rarely done in the Philippines and one needs a highly ordained monk or lama to be able to do this. For this particular empowerment ritual, we are invocating Vajrapani Bodhisattva, to get to know more about Vajrapani Bodhisattva please read my post called – THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL AMULET IN THE BUDDHIST PANTHEON CALLED VAJRAPANI RUEL.
Vajrapani Bodhisattva is primarily a protective bodhisattva but as you see in the various testimonials of people who has requested for the Vajrapani Ruel, a lot of these involve other things which is other than simply protection. For you to know more about these miracles you read some of the stories you can find below.
I will announce the exact date and time and location of the Sutra and Mantra Retreat and the Vajrapani Empowerment Ritual once we have finalized the details but this is confirmed and will happen soon after Chinese New Year of 2016.
As mentioned these events are absolutely free of charge. A reader who has experienced a Vajrapani Ruel miracle has committed to sponsor the vegetarian lunch (although it is going to be served after the retreat which is after 2:30pm). The vegetarian lunch is going to be cooked by Buddhist nun and volunteers of the host temple. Please note that although this is free we encourage you to bring some fruits as an offering to the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. We will also encourage you to give a Sangha Offering, which is customary for every Buddhist ritual. A Sangha Offering is done by giving you a red envelope and you can put any amount inside the envelope, which you will then offer on the altar. The money inside can be as low as twenty – five centavos and nobody will know the amount that you will put because it will be then passed on to the host temple without being opened. We do this because the host temple will have some expenses by hosting us that goes to electricity, water, incense, and manpower.
As early as now I will also like to say that during these events no late comers will be allowed to join, and we will start promptly using the Philippine Standard Time as our official time. Should you feel that the even is taxing and tedious we suggest you leave during one of the bathroom breaks, but once you leave you will not be allowed to enter again. This is because in events like this we have to be very conscious that you don’t disturb the presiding lama and the participant. Phones are also going to be collected for safekeeping. No phones and/or any gadgets are allowed inside the ceremony hall to preserve the solemnity of the hall and the retreat or ritual.
I’m sure a lot of you will be asking as to what are the Sutras and Mantras that we are going to recite and chant. Please see the list below in no particular order.
For the Sutras:
- Medicine Buddha Sutra
- The Buddha Speaks of Amitabha Sutra
- The Sutra of the Past Vows of Earth Store Bodhisattva (Ksitigarbha Sutra)
- The Universal Gateway of Kuan Yin Bodhisattva Sutra
- The Vows of Bodhisattva Samantabhadra (Samanthabadra) Sutra
- The Buddha Speaks of the 8 Realizations of Great Beings Sutra
- The Heart of Prajna Paramita Sutra
- The Diamond Cutter Sutra
For the Mantras:
- Amitabha Mantra (Namo Amituofo & Om Ami Dewa Hrih)
- Sakyamuni Sutra (Namo Pen Shi Shi Chia Mo Ni Fo & Om Muni Muni Mahay Muni Yeh Soha)
- Medicine Buddha Mantra (Namo Xiao Tsai Yen Sho Yao Shi Lio Li Kuan Dru Lay & Tadyatha Om Bhekandzye Bhekandzye Maha Bhekandzye Radza Samugate Soha & Nán Mó Bó Qié Fá Di Pì Shä Shè Jù Lû Bì Liú Lí Bó Là Pó Hê Là Shé Yê Dân Tä Jiê Duō Yê Ä Là Hë Dì Sãn Mîâo Sân Pó Tuó Yë Dân Zhî Tâ Ân Pí Shâ Shì Pí Shâ Shì Pí Shä Shè Sân Mò Jiê Dì Suō Hê)
- Kuan Yin Mantra (Namo Kuan Shi In Pusa & Om Mani Padme Hum & Tadyatha Om Gate Gate Paragate Parasamgate Bodhi Soha)
- Ksitigarbha Mantra (Namo Di Zhang Wang Pusa & Om Ah Ksitigarbha Thaleng Hum & Om Pra Mani Dani Soha)
- Samantabhadra Mantra (Namo Ta Xing Pu Xian Pusa)
- Majushri Mantra (Namo Da Zhi Wun Shu Shi Li Pusa & Om A Ra Pa Cha Na Dhi)
- Kuan Kong Mantra (Namo Qie Lan Sheng Chong Pusa)
- Maitreya Buddha Mantra (Namo Dang Lay Xia Sheng Mi Lo Tsun Fo & Namo Maitri Mahay Maitri Maitreya Soha)
- Goddess Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha)
- Wei Tuo /Skanda Mantra (Namo Wei Tuo Pusa)
- Yellow Dzambhala Mantra (Om Dzambha Dzalin Draye Soha)
- White Dzambhala Mantra (Om Padmo Kroda Arya Dzambhala Dzalin Draye Soha)
- Wish Fulfilling and Karma Cleansing Mantra (Om Padmo Ushnisha Vimale Hum Phat & On Hanu Pasha Bhara Heye Soha)
- Short Negative Karma Cleansing Mantra (Om Ah Hum)
- Vasudhara Mantra (Om Hsri Vasudhara Ratna Ni Hadna Kashetri Soha)
- Namgyalma Mantra (Om Bhrum Soha Om Amarita Aryu Daday Soha)
- Guru Rinpoche Mantra (Om Ah Hum Vajra Guru Padma Sidhi Hum)
- Vajrasattva Manta (Om Vajrasattva Hum)
- Wealth Granting Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare Ture Danam Medada Soha)
- Kalachakra Mantra (Om Ah Hum Ho Ham Kshamala Varaya Hum Phat)
- Vajrapani Mantra (Om Vajrapani Hum)
I know these seem a lot but we have a total of 16 hours to do all these.
I expect that a lot of people will want to join so this will be on simply by reservation basis. You have to register.
For the Vajrapani Empowerment Ritual, it will be open to all people who has the Vajrapani Ruel and their friends and family. Again reservation is required. You will be ask to bring your Vajrapani Ruel so that my Guru Lama can further empower it. This is also a great opportunity for those who requested the Vajrapani Ruel to meet other readers who requested it also.
On top of it, according to my Guru Lama everybody who attends will be given a Four Dharmakaya Relic Mantra or Lama Atisha Amulet. You can also bring your Buddhist pendants or amulets for additional blessings of Guru Lama.
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
For questions, comments and suggestions please email sanaakosirickylee@