Before you think that we are now talking about a criminal please read on, this is simply a case of a woman who took pity and wanted to help a friend and was later framed from a crime she didn’t commit.
We have so many stories about how the Vajrapani Ruel has given those people who has it great financial luck or wealth luck. But the following story shows that it is not the only thing that the Vajrapani Ruel can do for us.
I believe that NG, a single mother, is a type of person who will go out of her way to help a person in need, especially if this person is a relative or friend, before stopping to think what that help may cause her. And this is what exactly happened to her.
NG has a married girl friend who approached her for help to sell a car. NG without hesitation decided to help and was able to find a buyer. Part of the payment was given, and the buyer took the car. The agreement was that the buyer would give the full payment once the seller has given the proper documents to him, which is NG’s friend.
However, NG’s friend failed to come up with the documents because little did NG know that NG’s friend, let’s just call her F, didn’t let her husband know that she is selling or that she sold one of their cars. But she promised NG that she will be coming up with the documents, but requested for another help because she told NG that she has to tell her husband that it was NG who got the car, and requested her to write a note that she has the car. If I’m not mistaken she was even the one who drafted the letter. NG without malice and with clean conscience of wanting to help her friend so that F will not be physically hurt by her husband, albeit a very inane thing to do, signed the papers.
To make things worse, the one who bought the car refuses to return it unless F returns the money, which is a fair thing but F refuses to return the money, and instead decided to simply sue NG.
A carnapping case was filed against her, and they presented the paper that NG signed, and some false witnesses. On her side, NG was not able to present anybody; instead she took a leap of faith and decided to simply calmly state the truth. That was several months ago. Recently, a decision was pass by the judge. NG’s lawyer told her not to attend and instead stay at home to prepare a certain amount of money so that when she is found guilty they can appeal the case right away and pay the bail again. On that day and on the days leading to it, NG decided to keep on holding the Vajrapani Ruel, and they were almost sure that she will be found guilty because the evidence against her especially the paper that she signed is overwhelming.
The decision of the court is CASE DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE! Meaning they cannot file or appeal the case against NG!
NG believes that her prayers and her Vajrapani Ruel are what saved her! Well, I think it did.
And remember we should stop looking at the amulets like the Vajrapani Ruel as merely a financial or wealth luck booster.
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- MUST READ: Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
For questions, comments and suggestions please email sanaakosirickylee@