Today, allow me to share with you a story that happened to one of my readers. It is a wonderful story went sour. This is a difficult story to write but the people involved in the story agreed that this is a post that should be written.
JC is a 63 – year – old reader who is married to an Indonesian Muslim woman. According to JC their love affair was sort of a telenovela. He met TC when they were both just 26 – years – old. JC was an engineer assigned to work in Indonesia by their company, and TC was an Indonesian Muslim who works in the same company. They both fell in love with each other, but JC being a Catholic and TC being a Muslim, TC’s parents naturally opposed their relationship.
They tried to break off their relationship but when they realized that their effort is futile they decided to resort to more violent schemes, and at the same time they decided to arrange a marriage for TC. TC found out about his family’s plans and told JC about it, they elope and escape Indonesia and flew to Manila where TC renounced her faith and they got married in a Catholic church.
That was about 37 years ago! They now have 4 children all brought up as Catholics. Life was not always easy for them but since they are real partners in life they have always supported each other. And both TC and JC couldn’t have asked for anything else. The only sore spot in their life is that TC has always tried to get in touch with her family but they have never forgiven her. Her children has never met their grandparents, on top of it all the attempts of TC to communicate with them were ignored, even messages sent thru FB. But other than those TC and JC’s lives together are fine, despite of having some money problems from time to time life is good. Their children grew up to be really good and they all have good jobs.
But then fate sometimes can be cruel. TC about 3 years ago was diagnosed with breast cancer. She then had a mastectomy but the cancer has spread to other parts of her body.
The truth is friends have started to help them, but with the high cost of the medicines, it is simply not enough. What TC had was an aggressive form of cancer and treatment cost is simply ridiculous even if they were in a hospital that’s not so expensive. Soon they were told that maybe they should move TC to another hospital, somewhere the facilities are better. They wanted to do this but money is what prevented them from being able to do it.
Even though all members of their family are working they soon find it hard to make ends meet. So when one of their friends read about the Vajrapani Ruel, she called me to request one for JC and TC. She decided to pay for it.
JC who is also a reader was really happy with the friend’s gift and realized that it might be their only hope to help cure or ease TC’s burden. He began to look forward to more money coming in through his children and he also begun buying lotto tickets in the hope that he will win the lottery. He also totally believes that TC will get well through the help of the Vajrapani Ruel.
One day, JC opened TC’s Facebook account. There he saw that she got a message from a relative in Indonesia. He ignored it because he felt they don’t need the pressure of dealing with her relatives during TC’s ordeal. On top of it, perhaps, and this is something JC admitted in hindsight, he was looking for somebody to blame and be the focus of his anger and out of his anger he decided to block the sender of the message.
Throughout all these, JC firmly believed that the Vajrapani Ruel would help TC and their family. He expected the miracle of healing and winning the lottery.
Few more weeks, and they were unable to provide for TC’s medicine. JC decided to request his friend who paid for the Vajrapani Ruel to contact me in the hope that they can just get the money instead of the Vajrapani Ruel. I agreed to return the money.
JC soon revisited TC’s Facebook and much to his regret and extreme sadness the message was from TC’s nephew who found out through TC’s Facebook account what happened to TC and they sent a message wanting to help. TC’s sister wanted to help TC and send her to Singapore to get treatment, but as mentioned they were blocked.
They also tried sending a message to TC’s children but as instructed by JC they should ignore all messages because they don’t deserve to have TC’s attention while she was sick.
Found out about this because JC himself told me about it. Full of remorse, and focused on a miracle that he has dictated, he missed out on a miracle sent to him.
JC now realized that the miracle was TC’s family extending communication and help to them. JC said he doesn’t know whether he will be able to recover from this experience. He is not sure whether he can stop blaming himself for what happened. I sincerely hope that he will recover from it. He was wrong but he is only human.
Miracles do happen, but let us not dictate the kind of miracle so much that we fail to see the real miracle.
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- MUST READ: Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
For questions, comments and suggestions please email sanaakosirickylee@