Regular readers would know that I no longer do Feng Shui house audits, because it is a very tedious process. You have to get all the birthdates of the people living in the house, do the preliminary work before doing the actual audit.
However, recently my aunt who practically charmingly manipulated me through my mom so that I will do the Feng Shui audit of her husband’s nephew’s house didn’t give me much choice.
You see, NG, her nephew recently went back to Manila from the US with his family. His primary reason of coming home is because he wants his children to grow up here, and also his father passed away, so that he and his wife will have to stay with his family.
NG and his family together with his mother moved in to a posh condominium unit. There are only 2 units in their floor and the floor area was really big for a condominium.
However, things started to go really bad for them as soon as they moved in to their new home. NG’s kids had trouble adjusting to their new life here, NG’s mother started to get quite ill, his business in the US and his father’s business, which NG runs with his wife, started to have so many problems. Soon financial problems started to follow as well.
As I said I no longer do Feng Shui audits, however, my aunt and mom were quite persuasive so I decided to look at NG’s home. Well, what I saw is a Feng Shui nightmare! The condo’s entrance has bad Feng Shui, and the unit where they’re staying also has a lot of Feng Shui blunders. My initial recommendation is to move out or do some renovations; both are quite impossible for them because of their financial constraints.
So I decided to fix what can be fix and then tried to look for a somewhat cure all Feng Shui charm or amulet.
The very first thing I told them to do is to take out the mirror in their dining area, which was suggested by a Feng Shui consultant. Told them that having a mirror is good as long as it reflects the food on the table and doesn’t cut out the body parts of the diners. Well, their mirror doesn’t reflect the food on the table and their reflection on the mirror is incomplete.
And for all the other Feng Shui blunders, which are too many to mention here, I suggested that they put a Vajrapani Ruel on their altar.
Writing this now because according to NG, things started getting better within the week after they’ve taken out the mirror and put the Vajrapani Ruel on their altar. Furthermore, NG’s mother seems to be on her recovery and on her way to good health.
And now NG is asking me to do the Feng Shui audit of the unit next to their unit. Apparently, the family who lives there is also having problems. Told them to simply try the Vajrapani Ruel cure first.
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in A Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How ‘Small’: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miraculous Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
For questions, suggestions, or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org