AS has been discontented with his current job, he said he has been working really hard but there is simply no room for a higher position in his current job. Their mother company, which is a US – based company, had put on hold hiring employees from other countries, and the only reason that he stayed on and accepted this particular job is because he was promised and was aspiring for it. However, with the recent developments, he felt stuck, especially since he has been with the company for 7 years already.
Recently a friend told him about an opening in a Japanese company who is hiring chemical engineers. The nice thing is application is done online. AS is familiar with the said company and decided to try his luck given that he felt that he is not suitable for the said job opening because his experience in his current company is quite limited, although armed with a good academic background he decided to give it a try.
He submitted his application and resumè online as instructed but after a few days he got an email nicely saying that he is not qualified for the job. The fact that it was nicely written didn’t lessen the blow because he was really hoping to get a better job. He shared this with his family, and her sister – in – law who lives with them, who also happens to be a reader of this blog who got a Vajrapani Ruel, encouraged him to email the company and plead his case.
KRS initially didn’t want her in –laws to find out that she and her husband got the Vajrapani Ruel because she is afraid that they might be ‘ridiculed’ especially mother – in – law is a devout catholic. However, seeing the situation of her AS, her brother – in – law, and how miserable he was when he got the news, she and her husband decided to encouraged AS to appeal the decision and re-apply. They also confided to, AS that he might be willing to do it while having the Vajrapani Ruel.
AS was not ready to get the Vajrapani Ruel and he is not sure whether he believes in it. But since KRS was willing to share her Vajrapani Ruel he decided to give it a try. So he emailed the company and appealed their decision.
After just a day, he got an email saying that they don’t normally do reconsiderations but AS’s email has made them decide to break that rule and he was to have an online examinations. AS took the online examination the following day, all the while, praying that his Internet connection will not fail him. He also still has with him the Vajrapani Ruel of KRS.
AS took the exam in the morning and that afternoon he got an email telling him that he passed the exam and that he will have to go through an 2 interviews. Again, the interviews were scheduled the following day.
KRS wanted to get the Vajrapani Ruel back the following day, but AS felt that the Vajrapani Ruel is indeed giving him some luck so he begged KRS to let him continue using it, at least for the interview. He was unable to borrow his brother’s Vajrapani Ruel because his brother at that time was in the process of negotiating a big business deal. KRS agreed to continue letting him use the Vajrapani Ruel.
AS went thru the first interview in the morning, and he was told that the second interview would happen in the afternoon. Then afternoon came and he had another online interview via Skype. After the interview he was told by the Japanese guy that the job he is applying for has been filled up already. Somebody was just hired the previous day but that he should wait for their email. Again, AS felt devastated because he was sure that they will just give him the formality of a ‘no’ in the email.
All throughout the following day he kept on checking his email, but none came until the very last minute, which is about 4:45pm Manila time. There he was told that he pass all the interviews and passed the online exam. In fact, he almost perfected it, and they’ve decided to hire him for a different position. Well…a higher position. Higher than what he was applying for!
AS is leaving for Japan this week (by the time of this posting, chances has he has left already), and he made sure that he has his own Vajrapani Ruel first before he left. Did I mention that the pay was beyond what he expected and aspired for?
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- MUST READ: Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
For questions, comments and suggestions please email sanaakosirickylee@