Today, I would like to share with you another wonderful Vajrapani Ruel story.
RD is a 36 – years – old single man born out of wedlock. His mother fell in – love with his father who is a German. Unfortunately, due to circumstances not very clear with RD, because his mom never shared the whole story with him, his father left them even before her mother found out that she is pregnant with RD.
When RD was about 8 years old, his mom married again, this time to a fellow Filipino. He can’t say that his stepfather was bad to him, but neither did he treat RD as his won. According to RD, his stepfather provided for him, but he seems a little distant. His relationship with his half – siblings are great but RD felt that his stepfather simply took him as part of the packaged that he couldn’t get away with. Because of this, RD’s father’s image is his maternal grandfather. But when his grandfather passed away when RD was 21, he started to yearn to search for his biological father.
That became the beginning of an on and off search. But without pictures, with a very common name, and no last known address except the city, the searched proved to be quite difficult. According to RD the German Embassy here in the Philippines has been helpful, but they would always reached a dead –end. At one point, given that they have gotten in touch with a lot of Germans, who is about his father’s age, he thought he must have found his biological father already with one of the men, but that his biological father simply denied because he doesn’t want RD.
In the process, RD is unable to have long-term relationships. He would have a girlfriend, and his longest was 5 years, but he simply feels that he hasn’t found the right girl. As a result they will leave RD, to which RD would feel it is a relief because he simply feel that he can’t love anybody enough to trust them. But this kind of attitude also bore him 2 children out of wedlock, a boy and a girl.
It was RD’s younger sister who happens to be regular reader and a friend of my secretary who got the Vajrapani Ruel for him the very first time I wrote about the Vajrapani Ruel.
According to RD he didn’t really know what to do with the Vajrapani Ruel when it was first given to him by his sister, but kept it anyway more to make his sister happy than really finding it useful.
However, that same week, RD through a friend was introduced to a woman, who was here on a vacation. According to RD they clicked right away, and he felt he found the one. In RD’s words this is the first time he felt that way, but something was holding him back, because he knew that NL, the girl who was introduced to RD by a friend, is only here for a vacation. RD felt he is not the type of person who can stand long distance relationships. He can’t keep relationships when the girl is here how much more long distance relationships. So like his other relationships, RD held back from her and didn’t really open us.
NL works in Germany as a live – in private nurse. RD confessed that maybe it was because she was a nurse in Germany that he decided to keep in touch with her. So they would chat on FB and sometimes do video chat on Skype. Two months after NL went back to Germany they formally became boyfriend – girlfriend. This is also when RD decided to open up about his life and that he was looking for his German biological father.
When NL first heard about RD’s search she felt pity for RD because the name of his father’s is a common German name. RD’s father is also from Berlin, and as much as she wants to help it is difficult for her because she works in Frankfurt.
NL herself has a good life in Germany, although working as live – in nurse, the family that she worked has been really nice to her. And the wife of her patient would sometimes talk to her about her personal life. It was approximately 2 weeks after NL found out about RD’s story that she got to share this with her patient’s wife. NL boss became very interested with the story and inquired about RD’s name and that of RD’s mother’s name.
To make the long story short, as it turn out, and as fate would have it, NL’s patient’s wife’s brother is the father of RD. In fact, NL had met the guy a couple of times, although she only knew him with his first name and not his family name. NL also doesn’t know her patient’s wife’s maiden name (her boss).
Apparently, another German friend found out that RD’s mom got pregnant and informed RD’s biological father. However, when he tried to look for her to bear responsibility for the child, he can’t find her because she left province in the Visayas, and came to Manila to start a new life. She also purposely broke communication with him and left no forwarding addresses because she found out that she has a family in Germany.
RD and his father have now gotten in touch with each other, and his father has come here in the Philippines to see him. If everything goes well, he is also arranging for RD to visit him in Germany and perhaps start a new life there. Meanwhile RD and NL are ‘madly in love’ with each other, and I’m using RD’s words.
According to RD, he believes that all these became possible of the Vajrapani Ruel. Personally, I know that the Vajrapani Ruel helped, but who am I to say that fate has nothing to do with it.
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- MUST READ: Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
For questions, comments and suggestions please email sanaakosirickylee@