Allow me to once again share another amazing Vajrapani Ruel story. RM is a former OFW turned seamstress. She’s employed at the clothing company of my friend’s uncle. Her parents were also employed by my friend’s grandparents then by my friend’s uncle, and my friend’s family knows her family quite well.
RM is a single mom of 4 kids. Her husband left them for another woman, because of the financial burden of raising 4 kids without a husband she has to leave the country and work abroad. Her kids were left under the care of her parents.
RM said that her parents helped raised her kids really well. And she never had any problems with her. Her mother also always made sure that her children would grow up understanding as to why she needs to work abroad. However, there’s always one thing that bothered her. She would always send money to her parents, and when her father died several years ago, she would still send money to her mother. But it seems like there was not much improvement to their house, and like most OFW, she would have loved to shower her kids with material things, but it seems they only have the most basic things. And the extras that they have are the ones brought by RM home for them. Since her kids never complained and seems happy with what they have she never really questioned this, but it has always been at the back of her mind. Because she earns a little more than an average OFW.
Soon her mother got sick. This was a painful period for RM because it happened at a time when her youngest child graduated from school. RM would have wanted to worked for a few more years so that she can have their house repaired and give her mother a better life since she has been working hard to raise RM’s kids. Please note that RM’s mother also worked until she reached the mandatory retirement age of 65.
RM had to come home because the prognosis was bad and she was told that her mother might pass away anytime. So she came home and although her mom lived for another 7 months, it was a very stressful time because hospital bills are piling up, her two older children who have work on their own try to help, but its not enough. RM doesn’t have any savings of her own because she would send all her money to her mother who would then budget it for the kids and their house. She can’t help but feel bad and asked how come her mom was not able to save any money.
Between the financial help from her kids, her mother’s pension, and help from my friend’s family, they were able to get over their financial responsibilities in the hospital, until her mom died without regaining consciousness 7 months after. My friend’s family shouldered the funeral.
All throughout, she has this little voice in her that is wondering whatever happened to all her money that she sent back to her mother.
But life is good despite of what she went through and some financial problems. All her children found a job, and RM also decided to go back to work. Her children won’t allow her to go back abroad so she went to work for my friend’s family. All throughout, although she didn’t harbor any anger, she was wondering as to what happened to her money.
Soon another tragedy strikes again. Her third child was held up by armed again on a payday. They wanted to get his money and other valuables; he put on a fight and was shot. He was rushed to the hospital where he was in critical condition for a week. He eventually survived but some of his internal organs were severely damaged. Recovery was a long and arduous process. Again medical bills started piling up. Although my friend’s family helps her, RM knows that she cannot just always ask from them, and the thought of her and her children working just to pay off debts is really depressing for them.
This is when my friend’s mother decided to acquire a Vajrapani Ruel for her. According to RM, a few days after she got the Vajrapani Ruel, she got this urge to clean her room and her cabinet. She now uses her mother’s room. She has done this when her mother passed away and had to move some of her things away, but for some reason she decided to do a general cleaning again.
Inside her cabinet, there seems to be a smaller cabinet or drawer that she hadn’t noticed before. It seems like a secret drawer. She pried it open, and lo and behold, inside it are two big bags full of money with some smaller bags. Some of them are still in dollar!!!
She now realized where the money she sends her mother went. She kept it for her. It is quite typical for her mom to keep it at home because she is not familiar with how to do bank transactions and is very old school. Why hide the money? Because she would always tell RM also that she is afraid that thief might get into their house, because in their neighborhood there has been a lot of break ins! It’s also possible that it was RM’s father who made the secret cabinet because he used to be a carpenter.
Now it makes sense for RM as to why her mother would always tell her that she keeps her money in a safe place inside her cabinet. But RM never really focused on this so much. RM totally believes that it was because of the Vajrapani Ruel that led to the discovery of the bags of money. She cried and cried when she found the money, not only because it will solve her financial problem, but also because she was overwhelmed with her mother’s love, because she realized that her mother seldom uses the money that she sent them. Chances are she mostly uses her own salary and that of her husband and eventually their pension to raise RM’s children.
RM said that the Vajrapani Ruel didn’t only gave her money back but it also showed her how much her mother and father loves her and her children.
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- MUST READ: Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
For questions, comments and suggestions please email sanaakosirickylee@