Today, I would like to share with you several quaint wonderful stories that happen to a reader MA, who has since then become a friend.
MA first contacted me to get the Vajrapani Ruel, and as soon as I met her, I sort of felt a certain affinity with her. In Filipino, we usually call this affinity ‘magaan ang loob’ or in Chinese ‘Gan Ying’.
As mentioned her experiences about the Vajrapani Ruel are quaint, and can be associated with several factors and not just about the Vajrapani Ruel. It can also be about her affinity with Kuan Yin.
Anyway, according to MA, who owns several businesses, one of which is an entertainment bar, for years she has been contacting this famous singer to perform in her bar. However, no matter how much she tried, said famous singer never responded to her FB messages and various forms of communications, even though she has left number for him to get in touch with her. One night, while holding the Vajrapani Ruel, and putting a pyrite on top of her mobile she sincerely wished that she be able to get said famous singer to perform in her bar. I think it was instinct that drove her to put the pyrite on top of her mobile phone. The next thing you know, the famous singer’s agent contacted her!
Another quaint miracle is that one time she got really angry. According to MA she was really mad, when all of a sudden she felt heat emanating from her amulet holder where she put the Vajrapani Ruel. And just like that MA was reminded to be calm, and she did. I believe that prevented her from contributing more harm to the situation.
Just recently, she was in a deep earnest prayer, when all of a sudden she felt like the Vajrapani Ruel holder that she has on her body seems to expand. She was awakened from her prayer reverie, but she dismissed it as part of her imagination. She started praying in earnest again, and the same thing happened. She knew then that it’s not just imagination and that the Vajrapani Ruel was somehow assuring her that everything is going to be fine.
I am not sure whether this next story has something to do with the Vajrapani Ruel, or it is simply because she has an affinity with Kuan Yin. MA and I were supposed to meet last Chinese New Year, but because I was really busy I was only able to contact her the eve of CNY. However, she missed my call so we weren’t able to meet. The funny thing is that she didn’t even see my missed call. We were supposed to go to different temples, but because we didn’t get to talk she decided to just go to Lotus Temple on her own with her family. The funny thing is she only saw my missed call the night before when she arrived or when she left Lotus Temple, I don’t really remember, but the point is it was too late for us to meet.
At the Lotus Temple, after praying and lighting her incense, a relative asked her to inquire whether there are books in the temple that they can buy. MA then approached the volunteers at the temple’s office. They initially didn’t take notice of her. When MA finally got their attention, she inquired for books and added that she’s also looking for images that she can buy, she specifically mentioned Kuan Yin. They were surprised and thought she was Chinese, when she said she’s not, they then thought she’s a collector, she said no but that she just loves Kuan Yin.
They made her wait outside the office after a while the Abbess gave her an old Kuan Yin image, and she was told that it’s an antique. She got the image for free. The price of Kuan Yin doesn’t really matter, an image of Kuan Yin is AN IMAGE OF KUAN YIN regardless of the material or whether it is antique or not. But seeing it, it does look like an old beautiful piece. The designed is patterned after Ming Dynasty portrayal of Kuan Yin. Later I was able to come across a similar material image of Amitabha Buddha, which cost approximately Php 13,000.00 (US$ 225.00) 10 years ago! But that’s not the highlight, because I never heard that the temple giving out images for free, not to mention expensive images. But later on I was able to confirm with the Abbess that something prompted her to give MA that particular Kuan Yin!
Before I finish this story, I just would like to ask that MA’s other business which is dealership of a commercial product of one of the country’s top beverage, won Top 3 as best dealer! What’s surprising is that she’s just 3 years in the business and definitely one of the youngest amongst all the dealers!!!!
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- MUST READ: Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
For questions, comments and suggestions please email sanaakosirickylee@