In my post called THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL AMULET IN THE BUDDHIST PANTHEON CALLED VAJRAPANI RUEL, I mentioned how I’ve always wanted and desired to get the Vajrapani Ruel, which is technically not an amulet. It is generally called an amulet for the lack of term, but it is one of the highest and most powerful forms of amulet in the world. It is an ‘amulet’ that proves to be one of the most difficult to acquire. In fact, the last time it was made was 40 to 50 years ago.
The Vajrapani Ruel is just one of 3 different known ruels in the world, and it is said that the Vajrapani Ruel is the most powerful ruel. Not only is it a protective ruel, but it is also a wish and wealth granting ruel.
According to my Guru Lama, I may be the very first person to write about the Vajrapani Ruel for the general public. Meaning on the net. There are some very rare and quite few books written about the Vajrapani Ruel in Tibetan, and ironically in Chinese. I say, ironic because the Chinese government is one reason why the Vajrapani Ruel and other Buddhist holy objects and amulets are even rarer and really scarce these days. In fact, some Buddhist monks, specially the younger ones, might have heard of it but has not actually seen one.
However, I was surprised that when I wrote about the Vajrapani Ruel, there are a few friends and fellow Buddhist students from Malaysia and Singapore who contacted and expressed their excitement about the Vajrapani Ruel. Maybe it is not as ‘unknown’ as my Guru Lama thought it is to be.
One of my Nepalese – Chinese friends from Singapore shared with me a story, which was supposedly shared with him by his grandmother. The story was shared with him because his grandmother was the one who first told him about the Vajrapani Ruel and she also kept on telling my friend to find and get one if he can.
Today, allow me to share that story with you. Please note that given the story was only transmitted orally to my friend who shared it with me also, I cannot vouch for the 100% accuracy.
According to my friend’s grandmother (GM), as told to me by my friend, she first heard about the Vajrapani Ruel when she was a young girl in Nepal. The eldest grandson (EGS) of the their family, which is GM’s cousin, was committed by their grandparents to become a monk. So at the young age of 4 or 5, according to my friend there are times that GM will say 4 but there are times that she will say it’s 5, he was sent to the monastery where GM’s and EGS’s eldest uncle was also a monk (UM/Uncle Monk).
The Venerable Abbot of the said monastery and temple was an enlightened man who has psychic abilities. He was able to divine that EGS will not become a monk because he is destined to die at the age of 7 because of bad karma that he earned in his previous life. However, he also felt that he should still accept him so that he can help prepare EGS for his next life. Venerable Abbot confided this to UM, and they decided that when the time comes, they would send EGS back home for a ‘vacation’ so that he can spend time with his family. They’re doing this because they don’t want EGS’s family to be heartbroken.
Soon the time of his supposed death was about to arrive. So Venerable Abbot and UM decided to send EGS home, but before it happened, Venerable Abbot confided to another old monk about the situation. The old monk then told Venerable Abbot that he would be willing to share his Vajrapani Ruel to EGS, that it may aide him to get a better next life because the Vajrapani Ruel also helps cleanse bad karma.
So EGS was sent back home for a 3 – month long vacation, because as divine by the Venerable Abbot, EGS shall passed on the last week of his 3rd month ‘vacation’ in his family home. To get the Vajrapani Ruel, they decided to tell the family of EGS to bring EGS back to them after the end of the third month. But at that time they decided not to tell EGS’s family what the Venerable Abbot has foreseen.
At the end of the third month, UM will always wait for his brother or any of his family members to go the monastery and temple to inform them of EGS’s death. Then on his 3rd or 4th day of waiting of a family member, he did see his brother, EGS’s father coming, but much to his surprised EGS was with him.
UM was really surprised because their Venerable Abbot is known for his the accuracy of his divinations and he really couldn’t believe that Venerable Abbot will fail in his divination of EGS’s karmic death. Soon, Venerable Abbot did another divination, and saw that indeed his bad karma of an early death has been erased. He also saw that the Vajrapani Ruel didn’t actually changed his life but it did enhanced a good deed of the boy that lead him to eradicate his bad karma.
Venerable Abbot interviewed EGS and asked him what he did when he went home. EGS was unable to share anything specific as to what could have changed in his karma. In fact, he and his father said that aside from doing his duties to chant the mantras, he will just simply go out and play in the pond or lake or the woods everyday, he was just being a boy and sometimes he will help his parents with their chores. Venerable Abbot didn’t think that helping do the household chores is enough good karma to erase his bad karma of an early death. But they were unable to get anything out from the boy and so they just let it go.
Several weeks after EGS went back to the monastery, he asked permission to go to the nearby pond. When asked why, EGS replied that when he went back home for his vacation, he noticed that their pond is full of ants, and a lot of times several of these ants will fall off the water. He felt bad for them so he would save as many as he can. He then said, that while playing in the lake, he would also make sure that the little insects will not fell go near the water so that they won’t drown, furthermore, he’ll sometimes go into the woods to pick up fruits the fell off the trees to feed the various insects.
That’s when the Venerable Abbot realized what saved EGS. His good deeds and compassion towards the insects earned him a lot of good karma, and because he has the Vajrapani Ruel at that time, which has the ability to erase bad karma and enhanced good karma, EGS’s karmic death was erased. According to GM, although she has lost touch with her family in Nepal, she believes that EGS who is a few years younger than her is now still a monk in Nepal. The last time she heard EGS was the assistant to the new Venerable Abbot.
This is proof that having the Vajrapani Ruel really helps in making a better life possible.
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- MUST READ: Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
For questions, comments and suggestions please email sanaakosirickylee@