In my previous post entitled – THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL AMULET IN THE BUDDHIST PANTHEON CALLED VAJRAPANI RUEL – I talked about the very rare and yet powerful Vajrapani Ruel. In that particular post, I mentioned how difficult it is to get some personal testimonies about the said ruel because the last time it was made was a generation ago, which is roughly about 40 – 50 years ago. Most people who have the Vajrapani Ruel either had it half a century ago or got it as an heirloom from their parents or grandparents.
However, today I would like to share with you some of the stories shared with me by my Guru Lama about the Vajrapani Ruel.
Although unconfirmed, it is widely believed and accepted by a lot of Tibetan Buddhist that His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa, who is the 17th Karmapa recognized by the Dalai Lama, has a Vajrapani Ruel when he made his escaped from Tibet to India. For those who are familiar with his story, his escape from Tibet to India to avoid being a dummy of the Chinese government was quite controversial because Tibet was already conquered by China when he made his escape. Unlike His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama whose escape was made when China was just about to ‘formalized’ its control of Tibet, the 17th Karmapa’s escape was made when Tibet was already officially under China’s rule. Not only did he managed to escape but he did so with ‘relative’ ease compared to that of the Dalai Lama. Nobody could believe that he can make that escape and because of this doubts were raised as to whether he actually is a Chinese spy. The rumor was largely circulated by the other sector that claims to be the 17th Karmapa.
However, for those who happen to be within the circle the recognized 17th Karmapa and the 14th Dalai Lama believes that the relative of the escape of the Karmapa is largely can be attributed to him carrying the Vajrapani Ruel. The recognized 17th Karmapa, whose given name is Apo Gago (Happy Brother) and who was renamed to Ogyen Drodul Trinley Dorje when he was recognized to be the reincarnation of the 16th Karmapa lived inside Tibet for the first 14 years of his life. He was born in 1985. The Chinese government recognized him as the 17th Karmapa but wanted to control and use him to lend legitimacy to their ruling of Tibet. But in 1999 the 17th Karmapa announced that he would have to go on a spiritual retreat inside his official residence. What followed were a daring and also a not so ‘humble’ escape. He went out of his and together with a number of people made their escape to Tibet. Unlike the 14th Dalai Lama’s escape which was mostly on foot, the 17th Karmapa’s escape involved cars and a helicopter, which made it quite high profile and of course easier. The use of helicopter was risky because the Chinese government could have easily detected the helicopter and shot it down. Nevertheless, as mentioned the 17th Karmapa’s escape is believed to have been made relatively easy by the fact that he has the Vajrapani Ruel.
Obviously, the story of the 17th Karmapa is a story worth sharing on an entirely different post.
Another story of the Vajrapani Ruel is about Palden Gyatso. Palden Gyatso is a Tibetan monk born in Tibet in 1933. When the Chinese government invaded Tibet, Palden Gyatso was taken into custody by the Chinese government and was continuously subjected to torture and sent to labor camps. Nobody thought that he would ever survived and that he would even be seen alive again, because for 33 years he was extensively tortured.
Palden Gyatso is considered a high-risk political prisoner because even while inside the Chinese prisons and labor camps and even he is constantly subjected to extensive torture as part of his reeducation, he never faltered and continuously practices the Dharma. Those who know about his situation believes that the Chinese government will surely not release him because it will be a sign of weakness on their part, not to mention that they were unable to ‘reeducate’ him.
However, in 1992, Palden Gyatso got a conditional released, he then subsequently made an escaped from Tibet to Dharamsala, India. This came as a surprised also, and there are various stories shared as to why he was released. Although, Palden Gyatso in his autobiography made no mention of the Vajrapani Ruel, it is widely accepted that somebody took pity on him and smuggled a Vajrapani Ruel to Palden Gyatso, and the rest was history. He was released and then he was able to made an escape from Tibet to India. To this day, Palden Gyatso continues to be a voice against Chinese oppression of Tibet and Tibetans.
Another story shared with me by my Guru Lama involves that of Malaysian Chinese. The story of the main character of this testimonial somewhat reflects the story of the Christian story about the Prodigal Son. For that let’s just call him Prodigal Son.
Prodigal Son (PS) is the eldest child and only son of a very rich and famous Malaysian Chinese businessman. PS was being groomed by his father to become his heir but when he reached his 20s PS proved to be unworthy to be his father’s heir. He parties a lot and would sleep with different women to the point that he fathered 6 children all out of wedlock and from different women!!!! The breaking point for his father was when he got involved in a controversial group known for being some sort of an illegal drug syndicate! As expected his father disowned him and let him go.
PS continued to live his own life and as can be expected from a person without discipline became a failure. Almost 20 years after he left his family, he was forced to beg for his father’s help again. However, his father no longer has compassion for him and was unable to forgive him.
While his father was unable to see his sincerity and unable to forgive him, PS’s grandfather saw that his grandson was sincere in repenting his folly. He urged his son to forgive PS but PS’s father was not swayed by his argument. It was then that PS’s grandfather, knowing that the Vajrapani Ruel is also a very powerful wealth amulet for he himself attributed his own wealth to this, decided that he would be the one to help his grandson. He doesn’t have much money of his own anymore because of his age, but he then decided to give his Vajrapani Ruel to his grandson instead of his son. He believes that his grandson needs some wealth luck to help him get a new life.
After acquiring the Vajrapani Ruel from his grandfather, PS gradually was able to set up his own business and straightened his life. Furthermore, when his father saw how he has changed, his father welcomed him back to the family, and currently, PS now helps run the family enterprise with his younger sister.
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- MUST READ: Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
For questions, comments and suggestions please email sanaakosirickylee@