Not surprisingly a lot of people requested for the Vajrapani Ruel right after I first wrote about it on a post entitled – THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL AMULET IN THE BUDDHIST PANTHEON CALLED VAJRAPANI RUEL. And of course, just earlier, in a post that was a written awhile back but was only posted earlier, I also shared about the Vajrapani Ruel personal stories shared with me by my Guru Lama. You can read the stories by reading the post entitled – THE VAJRAPANI RUEL STORIES. But what I find surprising is the fact that when one of my reader got the Vajrapani Ruel, he claims to have immediately felt it’s effect.
JS is a 43 year – old businessman, married and with 5 children. JS is the son of a Chinese businessman out of wedlock. His father is married before he even met JS’s mother. JS has 4 siblings from his father’s wife. When his father’s wife passed away, he then took JS’s mom as his second wife, but they never got married.
According to JS it was a challenging childhood for him, being the only child from the ‘2nd wife’, and with his other siblings much older he became a loner. His half – siblings resented the fact that their father got another woman, and JS and his mom earn the anger of his half – siblings.
His father died without a will but a few months before he passed away he decided to leave one of his properties to JS and his mom. He made it appear that he sold them the property and told them not to meddle with the other properties because he knows that his other children will not share anything with JS and his mom. JS’s mom gave him their word that they won’t. This should have settled everything but just a few months after JS’s father passed away they decided to do everything to claim the property that ‘sold’ to JS’s mom and JS. They argued that it was impossible for them to buy the property because JS and his mom don’t have their own income at that time. Thus began a 20 year long legal battle that lead to the court granting JS’s half – siblings to claim the property.
Throughout the years, JS and his mom would approach his half – siblings to try to settle with them, but they remain to be quite firm with their decision not to make peace with JS and his mom and not to return the property to them. Many times, JS would like to just simply give up the fight and give them the property, specially now that he has his own business and is slowly building the dreams of his own family, but his mom is adamant that they get it back because ‘…she believes that it is rightfully ours and that it was your father’s last wish that we have it!’ In fact, although the property that was left with the original family was much bigger and that legally speaking JS has a claim to it, they never pursued any of the other properties.
JS initially wanted to get the WISH FULFILLING AND BUDDHA’S BLESSING MANTRA PENDANT, but I told him about the long production timeline and that we are currently experiencing severe delays in the delivery of the pendant, so when he read about the Vajrapani Ruel, he decided to request for it instead. Time is of an essence for JS because his mother is now sick and although her mind is still very much conscious her body is already giving up. JS wanted to extend her life a little longer and hope that she will be able to see her only wish come true and that is to have the property back.
When probed as to what his wish really is, JS was clear that he wants to get it so that his mom’s life will get extended. It’s pretty obvious that JS has given up on the fact that they will get the property back.
I was on a trip when JS emailed me, and I was not able to reply right away, and when I opened my email when I return, there is JS’s NUMEROUS email, and when I say NUMEROUS it is really NUMEROUS and as guarantee that I’ll receive his email, JS decided to create several accounts. He also left his number so I can contact him ASAP.
JS got his Vajrapani Ruel, and within 2 days after getting the Vajrapani Ruel, JS was calling me again. I was not able to reply then because my phone was not with me for several days, so it was only recently that I found out about his story. He said, in less than 48 hours after he got the Vajrapani Ruel, he got a call from one of his half – siblings. Without any explanation, he was told that they can get the property back, and was told that their lawyer will contact him. JS was left without words and no explanation was given. JS was surprised and found this too good to be true so he decided to hold off telling anybody about it. The following day, the lawyer of his half – siblings called him and from him JS was able to find out more about the situation, although it really is not necessarily more. He was told by the lawyer of his siblings, who have been friendly towards JS and who has been pushing for a settlement, told JS that he is also totally clueless about what lead to this decision. Like JS he also got a call a day earlier from JS’s siblings instructing him to facilitate the transfer of the property to JS. It has to be noted that this particular lawyer is actually the 8th or 9th lawyer who handled the 20-year-old legal battle.
Just like that JS got his mom’s lifelong wish. JS totally swears that it is because of the Vajrapani Ruel that he got the property back. As of the moment, he is in close contact with his sibling’s lawyers and the transfer of the property back to them is now on it’s way. JS claims that he also hope that his mom will also start getting better.
I believe it is the wealth luck activating power of the Vajrapani Ruel that manifested here. Even though he doesn’t necessarily badly need the property, JS said that aside from fulfilling his mother’s wish, having the property will give him the chance to build his family home in that property. He need not worry about buying a lot.
I personally totally believe in the wonderful powerful effect of the Vajrapani Ruel but in the interest of transparency, there are 4 more people who got the Vajrapani Ruel before or around the time that JS got his Vajrapani Ruel and so far it is only JS who has personal testimony to share.
You can also read the following posts about the Vajrapani Ruel:
- The World’s Most Powerful Amulet in the Buddhist Pantheon Called Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories: The 17th Karmapa’s Relatively Easy Escape; The Miraculous Release of a Tibetan Monk from Chinese Prison and Labor Camp; and The Wealth Luck Bestowed Upon a Repentant Prodigal Son.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (2): How A Man Got His Land Back After A 20 – Year – Old Legal Bottle.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (3): Early Karmic Death Was Erased with Good Deeds and the Vajrapani Ruel.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (4): Received the Needed Financial and Wealth Blessing to Solve Money Problems.
- The Vajrapani Ruel Stories (5): In the Nick of Time and Money Problems Solved with the Help of the ‘Hated’ Gift.
- A Reader Receives A Precious Gift from the Abbess of the Lotus Temple and Some Quaint Vajrapani Ruel Stories.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (6): Getting to Work Abroad.
- The Kuan Yin with Heart Sutra and the Vajrapani Ruel Helped an Entrepreneur Solved Her Problems.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (7): Miraculous Healing and An Unexpected ‘Miraculous’ Financial and Wealth Luck.
- Coincidence or Another Vajrapani Ruel Story?
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Triggered a Past Life Recall?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (8): Amazing Financial Luck and 5 Condo Units All Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (9): Two Bags Full of Money Helps Solve Family Financial Problem.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (10): Simple Miracles But Miracles Nonetheless.
- Vajrapni Ruel Stories (11): Acquiring A Property, Avoiding Problems Brought About A Natural Calamity, and Life Simply Becomes Easier All Because of A Wonderful Gift of Luck.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories(12): Finding Long Lost Father With A Bonus of Finding True Love!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (13): Migrating to Canada and Breaking – Up with the Live – In Partner.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (14): Winning A Contest On A National Television!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (15): 90 Million Pesos Mutual Fund Deal Closed Without A Sweat!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (16): Chased After By Jobs.
- MUST READ: Understanding the Vajrapani Ruel Stories: Clarifying the Difference in the Miracles and Why The Anonymity of Those Who Experienced It.
- Expecting A Good Harvest and Temporarily Acquiring A Much Coveted Property: Another “Vajrapani Ruel Stories” and A “Wish Fulfilling and Buddha’s Blessing Mantra Pendant” Personal Testimony.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (17): How A Man Helped His Mother Get Her Land Backed After More Than 20 Years of Trying!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Manifested It’s Power to A Person Even Before She Received It?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (18): Borrowed Luck Lands Him A Job In A Japanese Company!
- Did the Vajrapani Ruel Make Him See the Future that Helped Save His Life?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (19): A Difficult Pitch That Ended in a Totally Different But Wonderful Way!
- Be Grateful for Miracles No Matter How “Small”: Two Simple Vajrapani Ruel Stories and How Those Who Experienced It Are Teaching Us A Lesson About Gratitude.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (20): When A Sales Clerk Unexpectedly Became An Entrepreneur!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (21): Fulfilling the Dream of Having An Uber Car Service Business!
- A Simple Wish Fulfilled Thru A Simple Vajrapani Ruel Miracle.
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (22): Winning A Court Case Against An Influential Family.
- Correct Diagnosis Because of the Vajrapani Ruel.
- Vajrapani Ruel and Surangama Mantra Amulet: A Comparison
- The Amulet From Within: A Story About How The Vajrapani Ruel Failed to Work and How Forgiveness Did.
- Counting Money and Counting More Money: Simple and Short Vajrapani Ruel Stories About Readers Who Increased Their Wealth Luck!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (23): Carnapping Case Dismissed Without Prejudice!
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (24): Miraculous Wealth Gift Received In Time of Need!
- Is the Vajrapani Ruel Really An Amulet for Financial Luck and Wealth Luck?
- Vajrapani Ruel Stories (25) : Illegal Detention and Murder Cases Against An Underdog Politician Dropped! (How The Vajrapani Ruel Saved A Person Without Him Knowing.)
For questions, comments and suggestions please email sanaakosirickylee@