Barely 12 hours after I’ve written about THE FOUR DHARMAKAYA RELIC MANTRAS, which we made into an amulet to help feed monks, several people has since left a comment and emailed me to request for the amulet.
There are 2 people who are requesting for 15 pieces!
Again, I’m a little overwhelmed and amazed as to how fast people respond to my blogs. But maybe I shouldn’t be surprise, right?
Anyway, upon writing about the FOUR DHARMAKAYA RELIC MANTRAS a friend from Singapore called me. He was a little ecstatic about the fact that I was given the opportunity to write about THE FOUR DHARMAKAYA RELIC MANTRAS.
He then proceeded to tell me his experience about having a FOUR DHARMAKAYA RELIC MANTRAS that was blessed by a lama or a monk.
According to JG, he got his FOUR DHARMAKAYA RELIC MANTRAS at a time when he was really down. He was only 23 years old then and recently lost his father because of a heart attack. They were 3 in the family but so far he’s the only who has finished school so the running of the family business was put on his shoulder. However, since they’re well off and he’s still young, he never fore seen a future without his father, at least, not so soon. Also, he had lived a carefree life and never expected to run their business.
As expected with most stories like this, the business started to lose money, until one day their accountant told them that they might have to close down their business. What aggravated the problem was the fact that some of the funds were misappropriated by his father’s brother, his uncle, who helped in the business!!! Her mother wanted to help, but like most Chinese woman her age, at least at that time, women are mostly illiterate.
Out of depression, he went to a temple to ask for Kuan Yin’s help. He said he didn’t even notice that he was crying, until an elderly woman tapped his shoulder to ask whether she could help her. He cried out his heartaches to the elderly woman. The woman convince JG to go to the head monk of the temple, and told her even the monk sees that he’s deserving he’ll give him an amulet that may help him. The woman then told her that she got the same thing from the monk at a time that she’s not sure as to how her life is going to turn out.
JG hesitated but realized that he got nothing to lose. He approached the monk and asked for some blessing and told the monk his woes. The monk brought out a small yellow paper, blesses it, rolled it and gave it to him. It was JG’s very first FOUR DHARMAKAYA RELIC MANTRAS!
Well, he lost their business, but it’s not necessarily a bad thing, because he soon was able to get a good job, do what he like doing and after a few years he had his own business. He helped sent his siblings to school. They now has convenience in life.
JG said that he’s just happy that more people will now have access to THE FOUR DHARMAKAYA RELIC MANTRAS!
This part was updated Oct. 6, 2013 to include a link of the latest post about this series…
- RECEIVE WONDERFUL BLESSINGS OF WEALTH, SUCCESS, PEACE AND PROTECTION FROM TWO OF THE MOST POWERFUL BUDDHIST AMULETS (PART1): A FOCUS ON A FIRST CLASS BUDDHIST RELIC CALLED THE FOUR DHARMAKAYA RELIC MANTRAS
- RECEIVE WONDERFUL BLESSINGS OF WEALTH, SUCCESS, PEACE AND PROTECTION FROM TWO OF THE MOST POWERFUL BUDDHIST AMULETS (PART 2): A FOCUS ON LAMA ATISHA PROTECTION AMULET
- RECEIVE WONDERFUL BLESSINGS OF WEALTH, SUCCESS, PEACE AND PROTECTION FROM TWO OF THE MOST POWERFUL BUDDHIST AMULETS (PART 3): TAP INTO THE POWER OF THE FOUR DHARMAKAYA RELIC MANTRAS AND LAMA ATISHA PROTECTION AMULETS AND HELP FEED MONKS
- A WARM RESPONSE TO THE FOUR DHARMAKAYA RELIC MANTRAS AND A FRIEND SHARES HIS EXPERIENCE ABOUT IT’S WONDERFUL BLESSING!
- PROTECT YOUR HOUSE FROM NEGATIVE ENERGIES OR NEGATIVE BEINGS AND INCREASE GOOD CHI WITH THE POWER OF THE FOUR DHARMAKAYA RELIC MANTRAS!